Lovely one bedroom apartment in Brela, Makarska Riviera
A lovely one bedroom apartment located opposite what is undoubtedly one of Croatia’s finest beaches, the 6km white pebble beach of Brela. Guests are offered a lovely view from their apartment of the sea. There is much to do in Brela in terms of restaurants and nightlife and and it is conveniently located to explore this part of the coast known as the Makarska Riviera.
The apartments are located either on the ground, first or second floor and consist of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with a sofa bed and doors leading out onto a sea-facing terrace. There is also a double bedroom and shower room.
Restaurants, coffee shops and a market are all within walking distance of the property as is the beach promenade which is a pretty walkway running along the length of Brela. Other activities nearby including white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning on the River Cetina near Omis as well as the Biokovo Nature Park.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km to Split airport
- Nearest townBrela
- Distance to townWalking distance
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Frequency of busesFrequent bus service to Makarska
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 2000
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and charis.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge sleeps 1 person
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Brela
- Distance to town: Walking distance
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Frequent bus service to Makarska
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Breakfast: Available for £9 per day per person
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 2 people. Additional supplements apply for 3rd person.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 60.00 01 June - 15 June£ 73.00 15 June - 01 July£ 94.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 129.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 89.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 73.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 60.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: