4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea View in Sumartin on Brac Island, sleeps 8-12
This pretty Brac stone villa with attractive Adriatic sea views is situated in the picturesque fishing village of Sumartin on the island of Brac. The villa has been tastefully decorated with a mix of modern and traditional antique furniture and would suit families or friends looking to holiday in a charming setting and be within walking distance of beaches, a couple of restaurants and a supermarket.
Guests enter the property from the street, up a flight of steps to the main entrance gate. Once inside a further short flight of stairs takes guests to the rear of the property where the main entrance door is located. Here guests enter directly into a large open plan kitchen, diner, lounge area with double sofa-bed and French doors opening onto an outdoor shaded dining area overlooking the pool and sea.
Once through the lounge area there are three double bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms. There is also a separate guest cloakroom/toilet on this level. The first floor (eaves) contains the master bedroom which features a double bed, double sofa-bed and en-suite bathroom.
Car hire is recommended. Sumartin is located in a bay at the eastern tip of Brac and is known for its unique character and hospitable people. It is home to the former manors of sea captains and the Franciscan monastery, the foundations of which were laid by the famous Dalmatian poet friar, Andrija Kacic-Miosic and which now houses a museum focusing on religious art and manuscripts. There is a direct car ferry service operating from Sumartin to Makarska on the mainland and this also allows guests to visit the pretty town of Makarska as foot passengers. Check out the Makarska-Sumartin ferry times here.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townMakarska by ferry or Bol by road.
- Distance to townMakarska 14km or Bol 27km
- Distance to bus stop50m
- Frequency of buses2-3 times per day
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2002
- Last renovated: 2009
- Number of floors: 2
- Total number of rooms: 4
- Boat mooring prices available on request.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 25m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Terrace has a table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in master bedroom.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Makarska by ferry or Bol by road.
- Distance to town: Makarska 14km or Bol 27km
- Distance to bus stop: 50m
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: 2-3 times per day
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 06 May£ 185.00 06 May - 20 May£ 221.00 20 May - 03 June£ 300.00 03 June - 10 June£ 334.00 10 June - 01 July£ 431.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 574.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 431.00 02 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 334.00 09 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 247.00 16 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 197.00 30 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 185.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Return transfer by minivan between Supetar and the accommodation available at no extra charge for January - early June and early September - December. To pre-book, please speak with one of our consultants.
Extra cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged on request at a cost of €80 (payable locally).