Stylish one bedroom apartment in Stari Grad Old town, Hvar Island
This lovely one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor on one of the main squares in Stari Grad town, Hvar island. Stari Grad features a vibrant harbour surrounded by enchanting alleyways and cobbled lanes containing restaurants, wine bars and shops.
The apartment is approached from the main square through a gate into a courtyard entrance. Stairs from the courtyard lead to the first floor of a building that sits within the courtyard. Here guests enter the very attractively decorated one bedroom apartment featuring exposed stone walls and well positioned lighting. The accommodation consists of an open plan lounge / dining room with windows overlooking the main square. There is a separate galley kitchen and shower room. The double bedroom room is accessed from the main lounge area.
The apartment would suit a couple keen to enjoy island life yet be within walking distance of restaurant and bars. Guests can also take excursions to other places of interest on the Adriatic islands or to other nearby islands. For details on ferry times to Hvar island please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1785
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 45sqm.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- Car park: Public metered parking available 50m away.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet access comment: Mobile Internet available on request with an additional charge.
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa bed in the lounge available for 1 additional person.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2.5 - 3 hrs including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest town: Stari Grad
- Restaurant within walking distance
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Internet:Mobile Internet available on request with an additional charge
- €5 per day
- €5 per pet, per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: 200 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 May£ 50.00 30 May - 27 June£ 61.00 27 June - 11 July£ 74.00 11 July - 29 Aug.£ 86.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 74.00 26 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 50.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent: Friendly people, clean sea, warm weather, excellent food at reasonable prices - it's like the South of France used to be, when I was a child.
Stayed August 2011