Lovely 3 Bedroom Dalmatian Stone House with Pool on Brac Island
This lovely villa is located in the small picturesque fishing village of Sumartin and offers scenic views of the village and sea as well as being within walking distance of restaurants and shops. Boat hire can also be arranged locally.The property would suit a family or group of friends.
Decorated to a high standard, this charming property features an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with double sofa-bed on the ground floor. The property also consists of two double bedrooms, one twin bedrooms, one bathroom, one shower room and separate WC. The property also has a large garden complete with swimming pool. The nearest beach is less than 5 minutes walk away.
Car hire is recommended. For details on ferry schedules check out the Makarska-Sumartin and Split-Supetar ferry times. For further assistance on planning your journey to Brac please speak with one of our consultants.For more information about Brac Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest townSumartin
- Distance to town35 minutes by ferry
- Distance to bus stop50m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: circa 1850
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 500m2
- Boat mooring prices available on request
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 32m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Terrace has table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes to the larger beach.
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest town: Sumartin
- Distance to town: 35 minutes by ferry
- Distance to bus stop: 50m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Maid/Cleaning available on request
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 06 May£ 121.00 06 May - 20 May£ 136.00 20 May - 03 June£ 177.00 03 June - 10 June£ 197.00 10 June - 01 July£ 245.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 442.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 245.00 02 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 197.00 09 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 151.00 16 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 129.00 30 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 121.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. Suited us perfectly. We returned to the mainland on the Sumartin-Makarska ferry which was very convenient and might have suited the journey out too.
Loved the village and the house. The land line number for the caretaker wasn't helpful as she used her mobile, and the person who answered didn't speak English
Caretaker was brilliant, extremely helpful (especially helping with sorting out a broken down hire car) , couldn't have asked for more. Even got up to see us off at 05.30
Impressed with: Beauty of scenery, cleanliness. Clarity of the sea. Friendliness of people.
Not impressed with: Our car hire company who were very obstructive when our car broke down, until Angela laid into them!
Recommend:The Golden Horn in Bol is lovely but very busy and nicest visited later in day -when parking was free too.
Favourite villa moment: The boys loved having a pool - and if they were happy we could relax.
Stayed August 2013
All was fine. Only annoyance was wasps. Too many of them to make eating on the terrace relaxing. Recommend to have some wasp nest treatment after the summer, possibly also to leave spray for guests.
Caretaker was very good
Impressed with: Welcoming and easy going people, fine weather.
Not impressed with: Busy roads and slightly chaotic ferry crossing arrangements.
Recommend: Local boat hire very convenient and reasonable price.
Favourite villa moment: Relaxing in pool.
Stayed August 2013
The welcome from the 'owner' was extremely friendly and informative. (Impressed with) The beautiful scenery, the stunning architecture and the friendliness of many people we met.
Stayed August 2011
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Return transfer by minivan between Supetar and the accommodation available at no extra charge for January - early June and early September - December. To pre-book, please speak with one of our consultants.
Extra cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged on request at a cost of €80 (payable locally).