Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with Pool near Trogir
This attractive spacious apartment is located on the second floor of a smart three storey villa and offers direct access to the beach below. Offering wonderful sea views, the apartment is comfortably furnished and would suit a family or a small group of friends. The garden features a small pool which is not filled to the top and is suitable for young children.
The apartment features a very spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with a door leading out to a large terrace overlooking the sea. There are two bedrooms (one double and one twin room) and 2 shower rooms.
The apartment is located in the village of Seget Vranjica which contains a small harbour where there are three restaurants and two grocery shops, all within walking distance of the apartment. Sites to visit nearby include the UNESCO protected town of Trogir, Krka National Park with its many waterfalls that can be swum in and the historic city of Split to name but a few.
- Distance to beach2 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility
- Distance to airport15 minutes by car to Split airport.
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 mins by car
- Distance to bus stop 15 mins walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change at Trogir for Split.
- Details on nearest shops Village grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 mins walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July until late August. 5 nights for all other dates. Stays of 1-4 nights on request
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and late August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2003
- Pool is a plunge pool. Pool available for use from beginning of June to end of September
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): The main lounge area has an air-conditioning unit which cools the entire apartment.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 3.0m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine is located in the utility room. First use of the washing machine is free, all subsequent uses are charged at €5 per wash. The washing machine is shared with other apartments. BBQ is also shared with other apartments
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs, recliner.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility
- Distance to airport: 15 minutes by car to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 mins by car
- Distance to bus stop: 15 mins walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 mins walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change at Trogir for Split.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 16 May£ 63.00 16 May - 01 July£ 76.00 01 July - 21 Aug.£ 118.00 21 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 100.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 76.00 01 Oct. - 16 Oct.£ 63.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
We had a fantastic holiday and the location was amazing. Jade was very helpful in suggesting options when I e-mailed with my criteria (dates, guests, budget, etc). The one thing that we did not receive were recommendations of things to do in the area, for example you could give suggestions of things to see or places to go within a 1 hour radius. There was also very little help in actually finding the villa. There was a small hand draw map which showed the villas location once you had found Seget Vranjica, but no directions on how to get to the village. We were navigating our way down from Rijeka airport and we did not have a sat nav and we had struggled to buy a Croatian road map both on online before we went and once in Croatia. We enjoyed the challenge and found it eventually but not without taking a few wrong turns and ending up in Trogir and then over shooting the other side before we worked it out. I just think some directions from the different airports as to even which motorways to take would be helpful.
The apartment was great and the location was spectacular. The only issue we had was that there was no oven, just 2 hobs and a microwave so we were unable to cook meals ourselves.
Impressed with: The scenery.
Not impressed with: Nothing disappointed us, apart from the very limited signage to Rijeka airport from E65/8 road.
Recommend: Ribar restaurant just on the waterfront was wonderful, we ate there 4 times in a week!! Rogoznica was 20 minutes’ drive away and a lovely town with lots of big yachts! Further up the coast was the picturesque town of Primosten, well worth a visit. The Lakes National Park in the north East is well worth a visit, although you can’t just walk or drive around to see it, you have to park and pay 15 euros to get inside to see any lakes. There are lots of different walking routes around the park ranging from 1 hour to 6 hours so you can pop in for an afternoon or spend a whole day there
Favourite villa moment: The stunning view every day, we never tired of it and we couldn't believe how lucky we were with the location.
Stayed September 2013
An absolutely amazing view and location.
Stayed September 2010
We loved our stay and couldn't have picked a more perfect spot ~ Thanks! The owner of the villa was friendly and courteous. stunning scenery, so much to do and see, if you wanted but wonderful to be able to sit back and relax and do noting if one wanted our village was sleepy and quiet ~ perfect the surrounding areas were also stunning and quiet, with few tourists, think we picked the perfect week friendly people. Think you have done a great job ~ thank you again!
Stayed June 2010