Romantic one bedroom Cottage Hideaway in Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik
This romantic cottage retreat is situated in a quiet part of Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik. Guests staying here will enjoy the lovely view from the terrace as well as being within walking distance of the nearby beach, restaurants and bars. Dubrovnik old town is a short bus ride away from Lapad Bay.
The cottage is approached from the road which circles the bay and the approach to the accommodation is from the road up approximately 88 stairs which lead to a small patio from where guests enter a studio room featuring a kitchenette and double bed. There is a separate shower room. A door from the bedroom area leads out onto the sea facing patio with table and chairs.
The cottage would suit a couple looking for a relaxing place to stay within easy access of the main areas of Dubrovnik city and all that there is to offer. In view of the steps access it would not suit those clients experiencing walking difficulties.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Distance to beach70 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport 22km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town 3km
- Distance to bus stop 30m
- Frequency of busesEvery 15-20 mins
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 days for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 37m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: There are spaces 30m away, if full then parking is available at nearby hotel located 50m away. Parking charge is around €1.30 per hour (paid locally)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Open plan kitchen, lounge with double bed.
- 2 ring hob and kettle available in the kitchen
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Terrace table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Apartment is arranged as an open plan, kitchen, lounge and bedroom. Double bed can be separated in to two single beds.
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 70 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 22km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 3km
- Distance to bus stop: 30m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 15-20 mins
- In city
- The following must be produced on arrival: 50 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 63.00 01 June - 01 July£ 76.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 89.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 76.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 63.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The views and location were excellent but people should be made aware that there are 90 steps to climb to get to the apartment. Whilst this did not cause us any problems, it may for people who have walking problems etc
Caretaker was there when we arrived and gave us all the information we needed. Could have done with A Toaster and J Cloths for cleaning the bathroom
Impressed with: How clean it was. How friendly and helpful everyone was. The food
Recommend: Orsan Yachting Club Restaurant - Lapad Proto fish restaurant in the Old Town
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on the veranda area, watching the sun go down.
Stayed June 2013
Impressed with: The scenery
Not impressed with: Construction work
Recommend: The Old town is beautiful
Stayed October 2012
Read more reviews
We really enjoyed staying here. A lovely setting and great privacy. A special place.
Impressed with: It’s beautiful
Not impressed with: Dubrovnik is very touristy
Favourite villa moment: Sitting outside admiring the view
Stayed August/September 2012
Brilliant and appreciated caretaker’s briefing and looking after us.
Stayed August 2010
Very helpful owner, great location.
Stayed July 2010
Lovely villa and lovely owner.
Stayed July 2009