Studio apartment in Dubrovnik Old Town
A bijou property situated in the heart of Dubrovnik old town. This tastefully decorated Dubrovnik studio apartment provides guests with the perfect pied a terre from which to explore Dubrovnik city and the surrounding area. Located 10 minutes walk away from the nearest beach and excursion points, staying here would enable you to blend in with the local neighbourhood, thereby providing a unique travel experience.
This accommodation is arranged as a spacious double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Price is Euros 7 per person per day payable locally. Please request at time of booking if you require breakfast.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 kms
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town In Old Town
- Distance to bus stop5 mins walk
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shops Supermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 2 nights all year
- Arrival days: Any day all year
- Built: 17th Century
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 20m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Car parking space is located on outskirts of the town
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Additional: Coffee machine
- Internet: Free Wifi available within Dubrovnik city walls
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 kms
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: In Old Town
- Distance to bus stop: 5 mins walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50 meters
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: Euros 35 one way payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Internet: included
- Daily housekeeping included.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 63.00 01 May - 01 June£ 76.00 01 June - 15 June£ 89.00 15 June - 15 Sept.£ 100.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 89.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 76.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 63.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: