Outstanding three bedroom apartment in Dubrovnik Old City
We are pleased to offer this truly outstanding apartment located in the heart of Dubrovnik old town. This beautifully decorated Dubrovnik apartment provides guests with the perfect pied a terre from which to explore the city and the surrounding area. Located 10 minutes walk away from the nearest beach and excursion points, staying here would enable you to blend in with the local neighbourhood, thereby providing a unique travel experience.
This apartment is decorated with a mixture of modern and antique furniture and is entered from the main street up to the first floor and through an entrance door into a spacious hallway. On this level there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a separate double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Stairs to the second floor lead into a magnificent vaulted open-plan, well-equipped kitchen/diner/lounge area with a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. The apartment features air conditioning units in all the bedrooms and the lounge plus cable TV, DVD player and DVD library.
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Price is Euros 7 per person per day payable locally. Please request at time of booking if you require breakfast.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 kms
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to townIn Old Town
- Distance to bus stop5 minutes walking
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 2 nights all year
- Arrival days: Any day all year
- Built: 17th Century
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 100m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Car parking space is located on outskirts of the town
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet access comment: Free wifi available within Dubrovnik city walls.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the living room for the extra 2 people
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 kms
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: In Old Town
- Distance to bus stop: 5 minutes walking
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50 meters
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: Euros 35 one way (for up to 4 persons), payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Internet: Available on request.
- Housekeeping every 3 days: included.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
We went out of season so some of the places that we wanted to go to weren't open! Apartment was perfect.
Stayed March 2010
A massive failure in informing us at time of booking that there were two night clubs/bars directly below the apartment which did not stop playing very loud music till 2.30 - 3am every night we were there. Therefore sleeping almost impossible. If we had known at time of booking we would have selected somewhere else to stay.
It needs to be made very plain that noise is an issue at this apartment. August in Dubrovnik really means ship em in and out asap with little or no personal interaction
Impressed with: Its beautiful coastline - not in August
Not impressed with: Too many people not enough space.
Recommend: Hire a private boat to see the coastline.
Croatian Villas comments: Dubrovnik is very busy in July and August. Customers wishing to stay in the old town should be aware it may not be quiet. Bars and nightclubs are dotted all over the city and spring up as and when, changing every year. A bar may be converted to a club and vice versa. Croatian Villas has no control over this and cannot give accurate information as to the whereabouts of each loud bar/club due to constant changes. For customers seeking a more peaceful / less hectic stay in this city, we recommend travelling to Dubrovnik outside the high season months. If you wish to travel in July/August another option is to stay outside the city and visit it as a day trip. Please speak to one of our staff for further recommendations.
Stayed August 2014