3 Charming Stone Villas with Pools on One Estate, sleeps 14 with views of Krk Island
This charming collection of three stone villas (KV015, KV016, KV018) sit in an elevated position on a spacious estate. All three properties can be rented together to form an ideal holiday place to stay for a large family or group of friends sleeping up to 14 persons in total. Each villa offers lovely views of Krk island and the nearby Kvarner Bay region and all are attractively decorated in a rustic style with original features and antique furniture pieces.
The villas are approached from the rear where off street parking is located. Guests enter through garden gates down a pathway which runs along the side of the property. Straight ahead guests arrive at the first one bedroom villa which consists of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area featuring exposed stone walls, a central staircase and a separate shower room on the ground floor and one double bedroom, a separate shower room and a door leading out to an upper private garden on the first floor. In front of this villa there is a sea facing garden/circular pool area with outdoor covered eating area and to the left of the main path guests will find the remaining two stone houses which form a terrace. The first villa features two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms placed either side of a centrally located hallway. Stairs to a halfway landing lead to a traditional style lounge area located next to a spacious kitchen leading out onto a large covered outdoor eating area with BBQ facilities. Past the halfway landing to the first floor there are a further two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. On the ground floor level a trap door opens up and guests can descend a staircase into a secondary lounge and TV area.There is a further courtyard located on this level containing a shower room and toilet. This villa has its own private pool and garden located to the side. The entrance to the second villa is located further along and consists of, on the ground floor, a lounge, separate country kitchen/dining area and a downstairs toilet located under the stairs.The first floor features a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a second double bedroom with roll top bath located by a sea facing window. There is a courtyard located in front of this second villa down one level which features an outside toilet and table and chairs to sit at and to the right of this villa there is a separate garden with pool,covered outdoor eating area and BBQ.
The villa combinations would suit a large family/families or a group off riends looking to stay in a properties with character in a peaceful setting. The villa is located less than 3km from the nearest beaches at Crikvenica. Other areas of interest within the region include the island of Krk and Gorski Kotor (near Slovenian border). Excursions arranged in Crikvenica are available to the Plitvice Lakes (day trip), Brijuni islands, Rab island, Venice , Postojna Caves in Slovenia, Istrian tour and a Zagreb day trip, to name but a few.
- Distance to beach3 km
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest),Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest townCrikvenica
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km in Crikvenica
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1884
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 800m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 6 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): in the bedroom of the 1 bed cottage
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 3 pools on site (6m x 4m, 8m x 4m, 7m in diameter)
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Second lounge TV room available.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and sun beds.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 7
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 8
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 6
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest),Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest town: Crikvenica
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km in Crikvenica
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 355.00 01 May - 01 June£ 476.00 01 June - 01 July£ 599.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 670.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 599.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 476.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Our host was great! Went out of his way to accommodate us.
Impressed with:Endless stunning scenery. Easy to navigate around to enjoy exploring. Culturally interesting. Great value for money.
Recommend: Kataka beach bar - great food, great service. Riva restaurant - Selce
Favourite villa moment: Dinner alfresco by the pool, overlooking the stunning views of Krk.
Stayed August 2014