Four Bedroom Family Villa with Pool in Hvar Town
These villas, four in total, are situated in a relatively quiet part of Hvar town within a short walk to the nearest beach and a 25 minute walk into Hvar town along a coastal path.
Two villas have four bedrooms and three bathrooms and the other two are slightly more spacious inside having four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Each villa is decorated with attractive and comfortable furnishings.
HV032 – Standard Villa
There are two standard villas, property reference HV032. Guests enter on the ground floor to an open plan living-kitchen-dining room with French doors leading out into a private garden with pool and sun deck area. A twin bedroom with separate shower room can also be found on the ground floor. The first floor consists of one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one double bedroom with French doors leading out onto a first floor terrace, a twin bedroom, and a further separate bathroom. External stairs lead from the first floor terrace to the garden area.
HV032 – Superior Villa
There are two superior villas, property reference HV033. Guests enter on the ground floor to a spacious open plan living-kitchen-dining room with French doors leading out into a private garden with pool and sun deck area. A double bedroom with separate shower room can also be found on the ground floor. The first floor is comprised of one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and French doors leading out onto the first floor terrace, and two further double bedrooms, each with en-suite shower rooms. External stairs lead from the first floor terrace to the garden area.
Prices displayed below are per villa, for the standard villa HV032. If you wish to upgrade to a superior villa, HV033, please select this property reference from the drop down menu. To book more than one villa, please contact us using the enquiry form below.
Hvar Town is considered one of Croatia’s most attractive cities thanks to its vibrant town centre and fascinating historic architecture. With its abundance of cafes, restaurants and nightlife it is an excellent place to experience Croatian style Mediterranean ambience at its best. Hvar Island is easily accessible from the mainland; for details on ferry times to Hvar Island please visit the Jadrolinija website.
- Distance to beach80 m
- Nearest airportSplit and Zadar
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing from Split Apt.3-4 hours from Zadar Apt
- Nearest townHvar town
- Distance to town25min walk
- Details on nearest shopsMini supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2007
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: Standard Villa: 124m2. Superior Villa: 157m2.
- 4 fans provided.
- Pets on request in smaller villas (only small pets considered)
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 27m2
- Pool private to the property
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Single sofa-bed in lounge.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Bedrooms arranged as 4 double in bigger villas and 2 doubles, 2 twins in smaller villas.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bathrooms arranged as 3 shower rooms and 1 bathroom in bigger villas, and 2 bathrooms and 1 shower room in smaller villas.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 80 m
- Nearest airport: Split and Zadar
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing from Split Apt.3-4 hours from Zadar Apt
- Nearest town: Hvar town
- Distance to town: 25min walk
- Details on nearest shops: Mini supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Laundry service available at the nearby hotel, payable per item locally.
- Extra cleaning: €80 (payable locally).
- Breakfast (at nearby hotel): €9 per person, per day (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit card authorisation for €500.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 06 May£ 207.00 06 May - 20 May£ 238.00 20 May - 10 June£ 330.00 10 June - 01 July£ 491.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 615.00 26 Aug. - 09 Sept.£ 491.00 09 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 238.00 16 Sept. - 31 Dec.£ 207.00 01 Jan. - 06 May£ 225.00 06 May - 20 May£ 270.00 20 May - 10 June£ 261.00 10 June - 01 July£ 517.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 651.00 26 Aug. - 09 Sept.£ 517.00 09 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 270.00 16 Sept. - 31 Dec.£ 225.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Property suited all of our needs. Rooms perfect, kitchen/lounge brilliant, pool amazing! Villa allowed us to decorate the villa with banners/balloons as we were there for a friend’s hen party. It would have been good to have been advised that the hot water (showers) was not constant - meant that some of our party had to have cold showers. But this was not a major problem.
Villa staff very helpful - great introductions and told us all the best places to go - with a map and how to get there. Very attentive - could call on them at all times if needed. Couldn’t ask for more
Thank you to everyone who was involved in our booking and staff at the villa. All very helpful and knowledgeable.
Impressed with: Beautiful coastline, Brilliant bars/parties, lovely and helpful people. Excellent value for money Sea food absolutely to die for!
Not impressed with: Couldn't fault it!
Recommend: Blue Cave Tour was brilliant. Boat trips / island hopping - we organised a speed boat or our whole group which was a great end to the holiday. Hula Hula was 5 mins away - had the best day there. B.B Club was a good bar - staff amazing
Favourite villa moment: Our friends face when we had decorated - with the help of staff! A fun afternoon at the pool - playing silly games as we knew we were in private.
Stayed August 2015
The daily maid service (stated on your webpage) was not provided. After our requirement the maid came once (during a stay of 7 days). The neighbors had a lot of complaints, mostly without any reason. However, the caretakers were friendly and had understanding for that..
Impressed with: The coast
Not impressed with: Some impolite tourists, most of them was friendly though
Recommend: Carpe diem, restaurants in the upper centre of the city
Favourite villa moment: HV032
Villa comment: There is no daily maid service stated on the web page.
Stayed July 2012
Read more reviews
Excellent and good. It was very clean, not too much people, traffic conditions were good and last but not least the inhabitants were friendly and helpful. Also I have to mention the beautiful islands.
Stayed May 2010
We were extremely happy with the villa! It was bigger than expected and each room was perfect! Tamara on reception was polite and helpful and the maintenance man was nice and efficient- we had a couple of issues with the hot water.
Impressed with: The beautiful scenery harbour,ocean and island views
Not impressed with: Some of the local people were a bit rude/unhelpful.
Recommend: Hula hula bar was perfect for a bit of atmosphere by the beach! Pink champagne was decent to finish the night of with a dance :)
Favourite villa moment: Arrival. We were so excited at the look of the place! We jumped in the pool fully clothed :)
Stayed June 2014
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Breakfast available for guests in restaurant of nearby hotel at a rate of €9 per person, per day (payable locally).
Extra cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged on request at a cost of €80 (payable locally).