One bedroom apartment with shared pools in Medulin, near Pula in Istria
This modern villa is situated on the southern part of the Istrian coast and is divided into 9 apartments each with a sea view. The location has for a long time been popular with families due to the abundance of long stretches of beaches with shallow waters. From the apartment it is a short walk away to the nearest beach suitable for swimming. Boat hire can be arranged locally and is a recommended way of exploring the numerous shallow bays and coves that make up this interesting part of Croatia. Restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance of the property.
The apartment is arranged as a one bedroom property with an open plan kitchenette/diner/lounge area and double bedroom. There is also either a sea facing terrace or balcony. Two bedroom apartments are also available at this property at code IS002B.
The apartment shares spacious communal gardens which features a covered large outdoor dining area with bench seating and a BBQ for guest use. There is also the children’s pool and a magnificent infinity pool.
The property would suit guests who like to be close to facilities such as restaurants, shops, a marina etc. The garden and BBQ are shared so would suit sociable types. Restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance of the property and other attractions such as Pula Amphitheatre are a short drive/bus journey away.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airportPula (nearest 20kms). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities.
- Nearest townMedulin
- Distance to town1km
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Details on nearest shopsGeneral shops, funfair, nightclubs
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1999
- Last renovated: 2003
- Boat mooring: Available at Medulin Marina 800 metres away. Charges apply, request at time of booking
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car per apartment
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Infinity pool: 12m x 4m, Kids pool: 4m x 2.5m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Kid's pool
- Infinity pool
- Appliances: Washing machine and BBQ are shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: There is a large communal garden on the ground floor overlooking the sea. The communal BBQ is also located here
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Some apartments are equipped with a sofa bed. Additional persons are subject to additional charges. See price panel
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: Pula (nearest 20kms). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities.
- Nearest town: Medulin
- Distance to town: 1km
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: General shops, funfair, nightclubs
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 300 m
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 June£ 89.00 30 June - 14 July£ 115.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 129.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 115.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 89.00 30 June - 14 July£ 115.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 129.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 115.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 89.00 30 June - 14 July£ 115.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 129.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 115.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 89.00 30 June - 14 July£ 115.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 129.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 115.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00 01 Jan. - 30 June£ 89.00 30 June - 14 July£ 115.00 14 July - 18 Aug.£ 129.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 115.00 01 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Our apartment in Medulin was great for just the two of us . Hadn't expected quite the culture shock of it being such a family destination at the beach but the apartment being the other end of the main area, with some really nice restaurants close by, suited fine plus we enjoyed exploring the national park and Pula , plus cycling etc
Stayed July 2017
The family are charming people. The father was there every day pool-cleaning and tending the gardens. They really do care about the contentment of their visitors.
We stayed two weeks. On the first day of week 2 they changed the sheets and towels and did a good clean. BUT they didn't give us toilet paper for week 2. I asked for some and he gave me one roll, but I thought "What a shame to give the illusion of being tight-fisted" when he is NOT tight-fisted. A quiet word in his ear is required; two rolls for week two, automatically, please.
If anyone asks for suggestions for a holiday, then send them to IS002A. It's wonderful.
Impressed with: Istria is full of interesting history, some pre-Roman. The people made a huge impression. Many of them speak excellent English and are genuinely Europeans. They are good entrepreneurs and there are lots of things to do.
Not impressed with: The run-of-the-mill tourist restaurants.
Recommend: The best for meat is "Salt and Pepper" on the road to the harbour and for fish it is Ristorante Mizerija, on the sea's edge round the corner.
The zipwire at "Adrenailin Park" is good and must be followed by the zipwire at Pazinska jama, 35 miles north.
Favourite villa moment: Diving into the pool at the end of the day. That really makes this villa stand out from others that are available.
Stayed June/July 2017
Villa Comments: For self-catering properties, items such as toilet paper, washing up liquid/cleaning products are not included in rentals although often items from previous guests are left at the villa for next guest use.