2 bedroom Istrian villa with pool near Labin sleeps 4-6
This attractive villa with pool and beautiful sea views is situated along Istria’s Eastern coast within easy driving distance of Labin city. The stunning beaches located in the coastal resort of Ravni are situated less than 2kms away. The villa would suit those looking for a relaxing break in this popular area of Croatia.
The property is approached from the village road into a driveway located to the side of the villa. From here guests enter via a few stairs through a gate into a patio area with outdoor BBQ, pool and covered dining area. Guests enter the ground floor of the villa which is offered as an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with typical Istrian fireplace. There is also a shower room on this level. The first floor features a double bedroom with doors leading out onto a sea view terrace. There is also a separate bathroom. The second (top) floor is located in the eaves and presented as a twin room with single sofa bed.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The property offers guests an ideal base to explore this popular area of Croatia. Areas of interest within the region include the Brijuni Islands the Roman amphitheatre in Pula, Cape Kamenjak as well as other parts of Istria all manageable as easy day trips from the villa.
- Distance to beach1.5 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport50km to Pula Airport
- Nearest townLabin
- Distance to town15km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from end of June to early September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday end of June to early September. Saturday for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1920
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: Villa: 110m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Sun loungers and umbrellas around the pool. Table and chairs on the terrace
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Twin rooms located on top floor (eaves). This room also contains a single sofa bed for 1 additional person. A second sofa bed is located in the lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport: 50km to Pula Airport
- Nearest town: Labin
- Distance to town: 15km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot rental: Included
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
30 Apr. - 04 June£ 171.00 04 June - 25 June£ 189.00 25 June - 09 July£ 212.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 262.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 212.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 189.00 17 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 171.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Nice and peaceful place. Un endroit magnifique et très reposant. Owner of the property is the kindest people you can wish. Her brother who was on holidays took care about us, we didn't miss anything, and chance for us, he was perfectly speaking french. la propriétaire est la personne la plus agréable que vous puissiez espérer. Son frère qui était en vacances, s'est parfaitement occupé de nous, nous n'avons manqué de rien et en plus, nous avons eu la chance qu'il parle parfaitement français. I talked with people of Croatian villas, they were very kind and sweet, despite my terrible English. Thanks to them.
Impressed with: People, landscapes, quietness. les gens, les paysages, la tranquillité.
Not impressed with: Nothing
Recommend: Restauran Kvarner in Labin, in the old town. le restaurant Kvarner à Labin, dans la vieille ville, sur les remparts.
Favourite villa moment: wake up in the morning, open the door and see the terace with the swimming pool and in the backyards, adriatic sea and Cres island. Pure happiness. se réveiller le matin, ouvrir la porte fenêtre et voir la terrasse, la piscine et la mer adriatique et l'île de Cres. Un pur bonheur.
Stayed July 2015
We absolutely loved our week in Croatia and our house was perfect for our family. Just a suggestion: it would have been helpful to have had a food hamper (coffee, pasta and sauce) on arrival. The agent did advise us to do a shop before going to the house. However, in other holiday rentals, we found it very helpful to at least have some basic food provided.
Would be helpful to have visitor's book in the villa where one can write comments.
We would highly recommend this house!
Impressed with: Friendly people, great beaches, value for money, delicious seafood.
Not impressed with: Can't think of anything.
Recommend: Valo café in Labin was excellent for seafood. We ate during the day at the little beach bar in Ravni - good for hamburgers and calamari. We found a great little bay nearby called Trget with two restaurants - Nando and Martin Pescador.
Favourite villa moment: Grilling at the villa in the evening, with the children swimming in the pool.
Stayed July 2013