Group of four Istrian country villas with 2 pools
These stunning spacious country villas with shared pools are located along Istria’s pretty Eastern coast. There are four villas in total with each villa offering guests wonderful sea views of this part of the Kvarner Bay along with far reaching views to the islands of Cres and Losinj. Guests staying here will appreciate the lovely country setting and peaceful surroundings. The villas are decorated in a country style with a mixture of local and American imported furniture and bed linen which has resulted in a very attractive interior style. Renting all four villas together as is offered here provides sleeping accommodation for up to 38 persons in total.
The villas are approached along a gravel track where guest enter through gates into a central driveway which runs through the middle of the estate. The estate is square shaped with each one of the four villas being positioned in one of the four corners. Click here for a map of the grounds.
The two villas to the rear (IS045A and IS045B) are similar in layout. Both consist of a very spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace and table and chairs for outdoor dining. Also located on this ground floor there is a separate bedroom with day bed which opens up to form two single beds and a separate shower or bathroom. The first floor for each villa consists of three double bedrooms either with an en-suite bathroom/shower room or its own separate bath/shower room. There is a further twin room with en-suite shower room. All of the bedrooms except one of the doubles has its’ own private sea facing terrace.
The third villa (IS045C) is situated in the front of the estate and consists of on the ground floor the same open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace with table and chairs for outdoor dining. In this villa stairs to the lower ground level lead to a bedroom with day bed as above, a separate TV room and bathroom. The first floor is arranged slightly differently where stairs go up to a halfway landing featuring two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and sea facing terraces. Further stairs going to the top (second floor) lead to two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shared terrace offering sea views. Villa number (IS045D) also located in the front sleeps a maximum of 8 persons and consists of the same open plan ground floor area with a separate bedroom featuring two single beds and a separate shower room. The first floor contains two double bedrooms with en-suite shower or bathroom one of which has a sea facing balcony. The final bedroom (fourth in the villa) is presented as a master bedroom with four poster bed, en-suite shower room and two balconies offering sea views.
The villas would suit a large group of friends or a family who are looking to stay in a private villa with the use of 2 shared pools set in peaceful surroundings. Within 20 minutes drive of the villas is a popular fish restaurant called ‘Martin Pescador’in the village of Trget. Located on the waterfront, the fish is served fresh daily with friendly service and at reasonable prices. Areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. A day trip to Venice is also possible from this region.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airport Pula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka
- Distance to airportPula (50km)
- Nearest townLabin or Rabac
- Distance to town15km to Labin and 17 to Rabac beach resort
- Details on nearest shopsBasic grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km, 10 minutes driving
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 38
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 38
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to early September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to early September, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 2006
- Total number of rooms: 19
- Central heating available.
- Sea view: All terraces and balconies have sea view
- Car park: Space for 8 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): All rooms have A/C apart from the rooms with day beds
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Pool 1 :13.0m x 4.0m. Pool 2: 8.5m x 4.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Separate TV room on site available in one of the houses only
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs, recliners
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: Twin rooms are arranged as 3 standard twin rooms and 3 room with a day bed with pull out beds to form 2 single beds
- Number of double bedrooms: 13
- Total number of bedrooms: 19
- Number of twin bedrooms: 6
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Total number of bathrooms: 19
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka
- Distance to airport: Pula (50km)
- Nearest town: Labin or Rabac
- Distance to town: 15km to Labin and 17 to Rabac beach resort
- Details on nearest shops: Basic grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km, 10 minutes driving
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet fee: €10 per pet, per day.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €600
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
22 Apr. - 17 June£ 734.00 17 June - 08 July£ 1,104.00 08 July - 22 July£ 1,396.00 22 July - 19 Aug.£ 1,528.00 19 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 1,144.00 26 Aug. - 09 Sept.£ 972.00 09 Sept. - 14 Oct.£ 734.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: