One bedroom apartment in Stari Grad, Hvar Island
Located along one of Stari Grad’s quiet streets and offering views of the town’s harbour, this modern one bedroom apartment would suit a couple or family with one child looking to appreciate island life in one of Hvar’s more laid back towns where charm and slower a pace of life can be enjoyed.
Situated in a purpose built block on the 5th floor (no lift), the apartment is located in the eaves and consists of an entrance hallway with open plan kitchen/diner and a lounge with doors leading out to a sunny sea and harbour view terrace. There is also a separate double bedroom and shower room.
Car parking is available at the property and the apartment makes for an ideal base to explore the rest of the island. Well worth visiting are the towns of Jelsa and Vrboska while the buzz and bustle of glamorous Hvar Town is within easy reach by car or bus.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airportUp to 3 hrs drive including ferry crossing time.
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1978
- Last renovated: 2011
- Area: 65 sqm.
- 1 fan provided
- Boat Mooring: On request located between 50-200 m from property.
- Car park: for 1 car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning unit is located in the living room.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the balcony.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge can accommodate one extra person.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: Up to 3 hrs drive including ferry crossing time.
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200
- Bus available
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Euros 5 per day payable locally
- Euros 5 per pet per day payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 May£ 56.00 30 May - 27 June£ 69.00 27 June - 11 July£ 86.00 11 July - 29 Aug.£ 99.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 69.00 26 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 56.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: