Spacious two bedroom apartment with pool in Seget Vranjica near Trogir
This attractive spacious apartment is located on the first floor of a smart three storey villa and offers direct access to the beach below. Offering wonderful sea views, the apartment is comfortably furnished and would suit a family or a group of friends. The garden features a pool which is not filled to the top and is suitable for young children.
The main feature of the apartment is its wonderful 50 square metre terrace offering views of the sea and islands such as Solta, and Veli and Mali Drvenik. Entrance into the apartment is from the terrace which leads into a central corridor from which radiate one double bedroom, one twin room, a bathroom featuring a bath, a shower room, a compact open plan kitchen/diner and a study room/lounge which features a sofa bed for one adult or 2 children. Boat mooring is available at this property.
The apartment is located in the village of Seget Vranjica which features a harbour containing three restaurants and two grocery shops, all within walking distance of the apartment. Sites to visit nearby include the UNESCO protected town of Trogir, Krka National Park with its many waterfalls that can be swum in and the historic city of Split, to name but a few.
- Distance to beach2 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport15 minutes by car to Split airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop 15 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop. Otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates. Stays of 1-4 nights on request
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 100m2
- Pool is a plunge pool.Pool available for use from beginning of June to end of September
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): The central corridor area has an air-conditioning unit which cools the entire apartment.
- Pool size: 6.0m x 3.0m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine is located in the utility room. First use of the washing machine is free, all subsequent uses are charged at €5 per wash. The washing machine is shared with other apartments. BBQ is also shared with other apartments
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs, recliners
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa-bed in the lounge for a single adult.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 15 minutes by car to Split airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop: 15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop. Otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change here for Split.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices are based on up to 4 people, with a supplement payable for the 5th person. Please select the correct party size at time of booking for accurate prices.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 16 May£ 76.00 16 May - 01 July£ 89.00 01 July - 21 Aug.£ 145.00 21 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 118.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 89.00 01 Oct. - 16 Oct.£ 76.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Owner was very friendly and very helpful. A really nice family
Impressed with: The sea and the culture
Not impressed with: The traffic jam
Recommend: The fish restaurant on the other side of the village within a 10 minutes’ walk. The fish market in the town Trogir and the ancient part of Trogir, a cultural highlight.
Favourite villa moment: When the owner, offered us a lot of self prepared mussels
Stayed July 2016
The female owner was helpful
Impressed with: Beautiful scenery Friendly people Good value
Not impressed with: Nothing.....
Recommend: Beach bar at harbour, excellent service, nice glasses etc, delicious white wine. Restaurant with floral seats and floral terrace great. Fresh baked cake every day with bill. Good food, value and friendly.
Favourite villa moment: Standing on terrace looking at the view of sea and islands
Stayed June 2016
Read more reviews
Caretaker was very hospitable.
Impressed with: The view and national park
Not impressed with: Could not get down to nice sandy beaches
Favourite villa moment: The view and the quietness.
Stayed September 2013
My wife and I recently had a delightful week at the above villa. I would like to write a review.
Sometimes choosing holiday accommodation is not quite the same inreality as it is on the net. You can imagine our delight when we arrived at our villa and around it better than the spiel.
The owner Ante and his wife have the back accommodation in the building and they are excellent hosts and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and hassle free. The sea really is at the bottom of the garden and the sun bathing area adjacent was never crowded. The apartment itself is excellent.
Two small shops and three restaurants plus a bar all within 500 metres make it a really no hassle stay. The small pool below is an excellent way to cool off if the sea is not an option.
Thanks, we enjoyed our stay.
Stayed July 2013
Beautiful country, lovely weather, great for sightseeing and for relaxing!.
Stayed September 2011
(We liked) Friendliness of locals, boating, affordable prices.
Stayed June 2011
Fantastic holiday - thank you.
Stayed July 2009
We had a very relaxing time which was what we were looking for!.
Stayed June 2009
Perfect for a family with young kids…
Stayed June 2008
Impressed with: Loved it, cheap to eat out and loved the weather and Krka Park well worth a visit
Not impressed with: Mosquitoes
Recommend: Sumac and the blue restaurant in Seget Vranijca
Favourite villa moment: Watching the kids in the pool and the guys travelling through the water with the massive balloon.
Stayed August 2014
Impressed with: Coastal beauty. Fabulous lakes at Plitvice. Good weather (even at Plitvice). Historic cities. Motorways are very good. Although crowded there was adequate parking provided near towns. Friendly, helpful people.
Not impressed with: Rubbish in the water when snorkeling in a bay near Pula. Dubrovnik card wasn't really worthwhile.
Recommend: Beach activities from hotel/apartments Marina (?) on way to Trogir. Split.
Favourite villa moment: The view ... at any time of day ... was superb.
Stayed August 2014