Three bedroom villa with pool on Krk Island
This pretty rural stone villa with pool on Krk island is decorated with mahogany furniture and hand made rugs and offers guests a relaxing retreat on one of Croatia’sprettiest island. This peaceful setting is further enhanced by thepretty surrounding countryside and distant sea view to Cres island.
The villa is approached via a country road. A small turning leads to the rear of the villa where there is a guest parking area. The entrances to the property (there are two entrances) are located at the front of the villawhich is accessed via stairs running down the side of the property andinto a front garden. The first entrance consists of an arched stonetunnel with rattan furniture and a door leading into a country kitchen. Adoor from the kitchen leads into a lounge which has a second entrancedoor leading back out into the front garden. A staircase from the loungeleads directly into a double bedroom with four poster bed, en-suiteshower room and a door leading out onto a sea facing balcony. Adoor from this bedroom leads into the second bedroom (twin room) withen-suite shower room. This second bedroom is also accessed from anoutside terrace with a staircase which runs up the arched stone tunnel.The third bedroom is situated 10 metres away in a separate stone annexeand consists of a double bedroom with 4 poster bed and en-suite showerroom.
The outdoor area consists of an attractive pool and decking area. Next to the pool is a very useful outdoor summer kitchen and dining area with lounge, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Krk island is accessible from the main road by a connecting bridge. A small toll fee is payable for use of the bridge. Krk has much to offer in the way of mountain areas, vineyards, historic towns such as Krkand Vrbnik and long sandy beaches such as the one at Baska. OtherPlaces of interest within easy access of the property include Rab andCres islands and Istria. Excursions to the Plitvice Lakes and a Venice day trip are also possibilities. Due to uneven cobbles and the staircase we do not recommend this villa for young children.
This villa can be booked with KV030 next door to sleep up to 10.
- Distance to beach4 km
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20km to Rijeka airport.
- Nearest townMalinska
- Distance to town6km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights all other months
- Arrival days: Saturday in July and August. Any day all other months
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: Villa: 208m2. Plot size: 1,500m2
- Highchair available on request.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking is available for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air conditioning units in all bedrooms
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 4.5m x 9.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Teak garden furniture available, dining table , chairs, sun loungers around the pool area and outside shower
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 4 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20km to Rijeka airport.
- Nearest town: Malinska
- Distance to town: 6km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet fee of €7 per day per pet (payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300 or €450 if bringing pets
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 213.00 01 May - 01 July£ 276.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 321.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 276.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 213.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. A good base for visiting northern Croatia and the local islands as it is close to the ferry port.
Impressed with: Easy to travel around and all places were very tidy.
Not impressed with: Some staff in restaurants were a bit literal/ unhelpful. If you ask do you have a table for two people outside. The waitress will say no, she won't offer you any other options of give an idea of when one will be available.
Recommend: We really enjoyed visiting Krk Town. Tea and cake on the front was lovely, all the restaurants we tried were good. Our day trip to Cres and Losing islands was great although the weather was dull.
Stayed September 2012
The Villa is beautiful and clean and comfortable. The views are amazing and we had a wonderful holiday. The island of KRK is excellent value and we ate out most evenings. The sea food was great. There was plenty to see and do in the two weeks we were there, mostly visiting pretty towns and messing about in the Sea.
Stayed July 2011
Read more reviews
We loved the property. It was fantastic for us in every sense: style, size, and layout. We are a family with teenage children. This house would not suit a young family due to the bedroom layout, unless the children slept in the same room as parents. (We liked) the historic towns Beautiful clear sea to swim in.
Stayed August 2010
It was a very nice holiday stay. It is a very nice place for those who seek a calm and quiet environment.
Stayed August 2008
Impressed with:Food, wine, scenery.
Not impressed with: Beaches not great
Recommend: Amazing restaurant in Vrbnik and hotel marlin in Malinska
Stayed June 2014