Three Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Barban Sleeps 6
This charming stone villa is located in the pretty Istrian village of Puntera which overlooks the Rasa river. Furnished in a country cottage style, the villa, which is enclosed by a traditional stone wall, would suit a family, small group of friends or a couple looking for a peaceful retreat within easy access of the main attractions of this area.
The villa is approached along a country road with parking to the side of the villa. There is also parking available within the villa grounds. Guest enter through a side door into a covered courtyard where the BBQ is located. A door further on opens into the ground floor which consists of a spacious open plan country kitchen/diner/lounge. There is also a separate shower room on this level. The first floor features a twin room, a double room and a further bedroom with 2 x single beds which can be pushed together to form a double bed. There is also a separate shower room and a separate family bathroom on this floor. The patio courtyard features a pool along with table and chairs for outdoor dining and recliners for sunbathing.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this property. Barbatone horse-riding centre is located 7kms from the villa while The Glavani Adventure Park is located 8 kms away . The hill top towns of Labin, the sea side resort of Rabac and Pula city, with its’ Roman Amphitheatre are all within an hour’s drive from the villa. Nearby unspoilt beaches such as Blaz, Krnica and Rakalj are all within an easy drive away.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport25km to Pula Airport
- Nearest townPula
- Distance to town21km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store 2kms in Barban
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes walk. Nearest restaurant is <a href="http://www.stefanija.com/en/kuhinja.html" target="_blank"> Stefanija</a>. Recommend ‘Martin Pescador’ in Trget
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to early September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to early September. Any day all other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1860
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: Villa: 146m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car. 2nd space available on request at time of booking
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioned in bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 11m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the terrace, recliners around the pool
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Beds in one of the twin rooms can be pushed together to make a double bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport: 25km to Pula Airport
- Nearest town: Pula
- Distance to town: 21km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store 2kms in Barban
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes walk. Nearest restaurant is Stefanija. Recommend ‘Martin Pescador’ in Trget
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: On request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Price does not include residence/tourist tax or a registration fee where applicable. These charges are pre-paid and will be added to the cost of the rental.
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
23 Apr. - 04 June£ 135.00 04 June - 25 June£ 165.00 25 June - 09 July£ 194.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 229.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 194.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 165.00 17 Sept. - 02 Oct.£ 135.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: