5 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Labin, Istria sleeps 9
This beautiful 5 bedroom villa with pool, located near the shores of Istria’s eastern coast, is located in an area offering fabulous scenery as well as easy access to beaches and places of interest. The villa is located in a village from where originated many passengers who were on board the boat The Carpathia, the vessel that was located nearest to The Titanic when is sank on 15th April 1912. Many of the village descendants are related to the rescuers of the surviving passengers from the doomed ship. Today guests are assured of a more pleasant stay at the villa which would suit active holiday makers as it features an outdoor beach volleyball pitch which is also used for badminton and football. Hiking and biking trails are available nearby and as the property owner also owns a boat rental operation down by the beach, guests staying at the villa are entitled to one day complimentary use of Kayaks* and 15% discount of motor and pedal boat hire. After such a hectic day guests will be pleased to know the villa itself features a wine cellar where it is possible to try and buy locally produced, quality wines.
The villa is approached along a country road with parking next to the villa. Guests enter into a central hallway where on one side there is a lounge and on the other side there is a kitchen with dining table. A guest toilet is located to the rear of the hallway. The first floor features two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room, a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and another double bedroom with en-suite shower room and partially separated area containing a single bed. The pool area located to the side of the villa features a summer kitchen and covered dining area.
Car hire is recommended if staying at this villa. The nearby hilltop town of Labin and the seaside town of Rabac are well worth a visit, as is the picturesque harbour of Trget where the popular seafood restaurant ‘Martin Pescador’ is located. Other areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni Islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. For further information on Istria please visit our Country Guide.
*One kayak can accommodate 2 adults and a child.
- Distance to beach3.5 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport52km
- Nearest townLabin
- Distance to town15km
- Distance to nearest shops15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant10km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 9
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1931
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 200m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms and 1 unit on ground floor.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun recliners and chairs around the pool. Shaded terrace with dining table and chairs next to BBQ
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Beds in twin room can be pushed together to form a double. Triple room consists of one double bed and a single bed.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.5 km
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 52km
- Nearest town: Labin
- Distance to town: 15km
- Distance to nearest shops: 15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €10 per pet, per day (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 14 May£ 183.00 14 May - 04 June£ 212.00 04 June - 25 June£ 235.00 25 June - 09 July£ 354.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 400.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 354.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 302.00 17 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 229.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: