Vis Island Villa Located in Vis Town Sleeps 6-10
Perched in an elevated position above Vis town is this attractive villa offering magnificent harbour views. This enviable position, coupled with the charming terraced garden adorned with a variety of plants including lemon, fig and olive trees would suit those guests looking for a relaxing break on one of Croatia’s most popular islands with the added bonus of being within easy walking distance of restaurant, bars and cafés.
The villa is approached from the rear where the parking is located. Guests enter into the house via the garden. The first room entered is an open conservatory terrace with dining area offering picture postcard views of the town. Further on guests enter into the main lounge / dining area with galley kitchen and separate shower room. The first floor, accessed from the conservatory terrace, features 2 x double bedrooms, a shower room and a second lounge with sofa bed for 2 persons. A door in the corridor on this first floor leads out to the street, so offering guests another entrance into the villa. The second floor is presented as a one bedroom apartment with open plan kitchenette / dining area and lounge with sofa bed for 2 persons. There is also a separate double bedroom and a separate shower room. A sea view balcony with table and chairs is accessed from the living room of this apartment. The mature garden also included an outdoor Jacuzzi tub with shower and a BBQ area.
Vis town centre is a pedestrianized zone and a short walk down a stepped path from the villa takes guests into this area. Several sandy beaches are located on the island such as the one at Stoncica Bay located just outside Vis Town. Excursions to other parts of the island are recommended. A popular trip includes visiting the pretty harbour town of Komiza which also offers access to the Blue Cave on the nearby island of Bisevo. For further information on Vis island please visit ourCroatia Guide to Vis Island.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hrs drive including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest townLocated in Vis Town
- Distance to town5 minutes walk down hill via a stepped walkway to town centre.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, bakeries, post office, tourist centres to book excursions.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantA selection of restaurants are available from 200m away.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights other months.
- Arrival days: Saturday arrivals in July and August, other months any day arrival.
- Check-in: From 3pm
- Check-out: By 11am
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 180m2
- Number of fans provided: One free standing fan available.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking space is available for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): There are 2 A/C units. 1 is located in the bedroom next to the lounge on the 1st floor and the 2nd unit is located in the lounge on the 2nd floor.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Internet: Wireless Broadband
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Pizza oven
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 9-10 persons in conservatory. Table and 4 chairs on 2nd floor balcony. 2 sets of bistro tables with 2 chairs in garden, 2 sun loungers.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 persons are located in 1st floor lounge and 2nd floor one bedroom apartment.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hrs drive including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest town: Located in Vis Town
- Distance to town: 5 minutes walk down hill via a stepped walkway to town centre.
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, bakeries, post office, tourist centres to book excursions.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: A selection of restaurants are available from 200m away.
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Price does not include residence/tourist tax or a registration fee where applicable. These charges are pre-paid and will be added to the cost of the rental.
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 300