2 Bedroom Sea Facing Apartment in Seget Vranjica, sleeps 4-5
A charming, spacious 2 bedroom holiday apartment on the ground floor of a sea-facing villa, with wonderful Adriatic views. A very pretty garden with olive, fig, lemon and orange trees welcomes you to your holiday home, and a traditional stone-built BBQ (shared with TG001B) is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Access to the beach from the property is via a lavender lined stone stairway leading through the garden via a gate, opening directly to the beach and sea. The property is divided into two spacious apartments and lends itself well for rental by two families or a large group. Guests can bring their own boat as mooring facilities are offered directly in front of the villa.
Guests arrive at the property via a village road; parking is located to the rear of the villa. From the parking area, a path leads to the side of the property through the mature garden and down a set of stairs to the lower ground floor terrace, with dining table and chairs. French doors lead from the terrace into an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with plenty of seating. To the right of the living-kitchen-dining room is one double bedroom with ensuite shower room. A twin bedroom, with ensuite shower room, lies to the rear of the apartment.
Stairs from the terrace lead down through a gate to the beach.
Car hire is recommended at this villa, which provides an ideal base from which to explore the area. The village of Seget-Vranjica is approximately 20 minutes from Split airport, and within very easy reach of the UNESCO protected town of Trogir as well as the historic city of Split. Recommended sites of interest to visit within the region include the beautiful Krka National Park.
For further information on the Northern & Central Dalmatia region please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility
- Distance to airport15 minute drive
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 minute drive
- Distance to bus stop15 minute walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change there for Split.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery store
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights July-August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2002
- Fans are available in each room, including the living room
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Available in all bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 10 people, recliners
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is an extra single sofa-bed in the double bedroom
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: Both shower rooms are en-suite
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility
- Distance to airport: 15 minute drive
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minute drive
- Distance to bus stop: 15 minute walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery store
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minute walk
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change there for Split.
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 71.00 01 June - 01 July£ 77.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 2,000.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 77.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 71.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: