3 Bedroom Sea Front Apartment near Trogir, sleeps 6-7
A large, bright apartment set over two floors, with direct access to the sea and wonderful panoramic views of the Adriatic. A very pretty garden with olive, fig, lemon and orange trees welcomes you to your holiday home, and a traditional stone-built BBQ (shared with TG001C) is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Access to the beach from the property is via a lavender lined stone stairway leading through the garden via a gate, opening directly to the beach and sea. Guests can bring their own boat as mooring facilities are offered directly in front of the property.
This apartment is set over the ground and first floors of this lovely Croatian villa. Guests arrive at the property via a village road; parking is located to the rear of the property. From the parking area, three steps down lead to the main entrance, which opens into a hallway with separate shower room. From the hallway guests enter into a very spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area, light and airy with high ceilings. There are four sets of French doors leading from this room out onto the main terrace which offers a superb sea view.
The first floor consist of three bedrooms (two doubles and one twin), one bathroom which is en-suite with one of the double bedrooms and a separate toilet. All bedrooms have their own sea-facing balconies.
The lower ground floor - TG001C - can also be let for smaller parties. The whole villa is available to rent - please see TG001 for details.
Car hire is recommended at this property, which provides an ideal base from which to explore the area. The village of Seget-Vranjica is approximately 20 minutes from Split airport, and within very easy reach of the UNESCO protected town of Trogir as well as the historic city of Split. Recommended sites of interest to visit within the region include the beautiful Krka National Park.
For further information on the Northern & Central Dalmatia region please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport15 minutes by car to Split airport, 50 minutes to Zadar airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop15 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir. Change there for Split.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights for other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2002
- Fans are available in each room including living room
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars. 3rd available on request at time of bookings
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Available in all bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 10 persons and recliners
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is an extra single sofa bed that can be placed in any of the double rooms
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 15 minutes by car to Split airport, 50 minutes to Zadar airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minutes by car
- Distance to bus stop: 15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir. Change there for Split.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 109.00 01 June - 01 July£ 117.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 2,500.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 117.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 109.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
A lovely place. Caretaker was very helpful
Impressed with: Seawater and beaches very clean. Well organised and efficient
Not impressed with: Restaurants quite expensive
Favourite villa moment: Swimming in sea below the villa
Stayed September 2016
Fabulous villa listed. Absolutely as described if not better. The nicest villa we have ever stayed in. Great showers and air conditioning, super livable and loads of room for a family or even two families traveling together. Perhaps families with small toddlers would not care for the steps and lack of beach but for anyone with kids over six years old it is perfect. We cannot wait to come back!
Joseph the owner does not speak any English but he was so kind and helpful throughout our visit. He came by to, point out the outdoor shower and even brought over sweets one day. His daughter was here when we arrived to, help with getting us settled.
Perhaps an English version of a local handbook of where things are and how to use the oven. Really not needed but most rentals have one.
Recommend: A short 8 min walk down the way brings several very good restaurants, all with great prices and friendly service and cold local beer. A small market is only five min walk in the other direction. Do not ever use Trigor Dive Center for snorkeling or scuba. They are very unprepared, unprofessional, and it is obvious they are not customer oriented.
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on the terrace in the morning drinking coffee, sitting in the afternoon reading, sitting in the evening with a cold drink. Jumping into the Adriatic Sea a mere 20 meters from the villa and floating around with the family.
Stayed June 2016