Lovely one bedroom apartment in Brela, Makarska Riviera sleeps 2-3
A lovely one bedroom apartment located opposite what is undoubtedly one of Croatia’s finest beaches, the 6km white pebble beach of Brela. Guests are offered a lovely view from their apartment of the sea. There is much to do in Brela in terms of restaurants and nightlife and it is conveniently located to explore this part of the coast known as the Makarska Riviera.
The apartment is located on the second floor and consist of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea-facing balcony. There is double bedroom and shower room, in the lounge area there is a sofa bed for one person.
Restaurants, coffee shops and a market are all within walking distance of the property as is the beach promenade which is a pretty walkway running along the length of Brela. Other activities nearby include white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning on the River Cetina near Omis as well as the Biokovo Nature Park.
- Distance to beach20 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km to Split airport.
- Nearest townMakarska
- Distance to townWalking distance
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of buses4 times daily
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 days in July & August, 5 days in June & September, 3 days other months.
- Arrival days: Any
- Check-in: 2005
- Area: 55m2
- The garden is shared with two other apartments
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking available for one car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedroom
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Wireless Broadband free of charge.
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the balcony
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Makarska
- Distance to town: Walking distance
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: 4 times daily
- Provision of linen/towels
- Taxi transfer can be organised from Split airport at approx €80 per person each way up for up to 4 persons - extra person approx.€5 each way. Payable locally.
- Cot rental on request at a charge of Euros 3 per day payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 200
The house & garden are beautiful.
Impressed with: The cleanliness of the beaches - streets even all the loo's we visited!!! The people are friendly - the roads are very good & not busy except the towns of course. But we both just love Croatia!
Not impressed with: The hills!
Recommend: A visit to the Cetina River was excellent as was the Wine Tasting to Ometski. All bars & restaurants are very good; we didn’t have a bad meal anywhere. A visit to Mostar is well worth doing too.
Favourite villa moment: When the owner bought us up a bottle of their family wine & a plate of local cheese & ham to enjoy on the balcony!! Brilliant
Stayed June 2012
We had a lovely holiday in Croatia the apartment was of very high standard, the decor was very clean. The outlook over the sea sitting on the veranda was lovely and we enjoyed eating our breakfast just watching the sea, we also enjoyed watching the sun go down. It was close to the beach at Brela and was in walking distance into Bask Voda. The owners were always around and were very kind. Our towels were changed 3 times during our 10 night stay. The only downside was that the seating area at night was a little bit uncomfortable (sofa) and we felt that a parasol (umbrella) would have been nice to use.
Stayed September 2011