Apartment in Brela, Makarska Riviera, Sleeps 4-6
This comfortable two bedroom apartment enjoys an enviable location in the pretty seaside town of Brela which features one of the longest and loveliest coastlines in Dalmatia. Surrounded by pine forests and crystal clear waters, Brela boasts a unique beauty with the Biokovo mountain as its backdrop and the picturesque island of Brac in the foreground. Along the seafront a parade of shops, bars, restaurants and night spots offer guests plenty of entertainment choices.
The apartment is located on the second floor (no lift) of a small building where guests enter into a communal hallway from where a door opens into the apartment. The property consists of a lounge with French doors leading out onto a sea facing balcony, frosted glass doors from the lounge lead into a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sea facing balcony. To the rear of the apartment is a galley kitchen and a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a door leading out onto a side seaview facing balcony.
Continental breakfast and daily cleaning are included in the price.
Brela offers a convenient base to explore this part of the coast known as the Makarska Riviera. Activities on offer within the area include white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning on the River Cetina near Omis as well as the Biokovo Nature Park. The apartment would suit a family or couples.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km to Split airport
- Nearest townBrela
- Distance to townWalking distance
- Frequency of busesFour times daily
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to mid-September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Built: 2002
- Last renovated: 2002
- Area: Apartment: 75m2
- Cot: €5 per night, payable locally
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet: Wifi
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on each balcony
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
- Maid cleaning can be arranged on request, pre-booking adviseable. Price is charged at €10 per hour payable locally. The cleaner can operate the washing machine and dishwasher on your behalf.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Brela
- Distance to town: Walking distance
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Four times daily
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Breakfast: 15 years and older charged at £9 per person per day. £5 for 4-14 year olds charged at £5 per person per day
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 4 people. Additional supplements apply for 5th guest.
- Taxi transfer can be organised from Split airport at approx €80 per person each way up for up to 4 persons - extra person approximately €5 each way. Payable locally
- Cot: On Request, €5 per night
- Pet: 1 pet up to 3kg costs €5 per day
- Washing: Service wash charged at €10 per load, payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 66.00 01 June - 15 June£ 81.00 15 June - 01 July£ 132.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 152.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 132.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 91.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 66.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Manager was so amazing, probably the best host of any of our travels ever. She was always willing to help and was a pleasure to work with! The accomodations were so homely and perfect! It was a great vacation!!
I thought it would be less expensive. I realize we went during busy season but I didn't realize how crowded the beaches would be. (Liked) The color of the water, the people, the food. I would consider going back to Croatia but there are so many places in the world we have yet to go so I’m not sure we will make it back, but I would definitely recommend it to others...
Stayed July 2011