1 Bedroom Apartment in Brela, Makarska Riviera, sleeps 2-3
This conveniently located one bedroom apartment enjoys an enviable location in Brela, one of Croatia most popular beach resorts. Located within a short walk of Brela’s famous 6km beach, guests staying here will enjoy easy access to the crystal clear sea and child friendly white beaches, as well as a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife for additional entertainment.
The apartment is located on the first floor (no lift) and guests enter into a lounge/diner which leads into a kitchen and separate shower room. From the kitchen guests enter into a double bedroom with doors opening out onto a sea facing balcony. The apartment would suit a couple or a family with a young child.
This is an ideal place for one-day excursions and exploring the surrounding area. The archeological sites at Gradina in neighbouring Baska Voda are well worth a visit and the Cetina gorge along with the beautiful lakes at Imotski are also highly recommended.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km to Split airport
- Nearest townBrela
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of busesFour times daily
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to mid-September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Built: 2005
- Last renovated: 2005
- Fan: 1 provided
- Cot: €5 per night, payable locally
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning in the lounge.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Brela
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Four times daily
- Provision of linen/towels
- Breakfast: 13 years and older charged at £7 per person per day. £4 for 4-12 year olds
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 2 people. Additional supplements apply for 3rd guest.
- Taxi transfer can be organised from Split airport at approx €80 per person each way up for up to 4 persons - extra person approximately €5 each way. Payable locally
- Cot: On Request, €5 per night
- Pet: 1 pet up to 3kg costs €5 per day
- Washing: Service wash charged at €10 per load, payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 57.00 01 June - 15 June£ 64.00 15 June - 01 July£ 85.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 99.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 85.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 64.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 57.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
(Caretaker) Extremely helpful. Very satisfied overall however Wifi signal is pretty low which makes it challenging to use properly.
Impressed with: Hospitality from people, good food
Stayed June 2013
Excellent location!!! The owner was wonderful. Very attentive and helpful. Full of information about local restaurants, attractions and excursions.
Better access to wifi - especially for people who may have a work emergency while on vacation
Impressed with: The people, the water and the mountains.
Villa Comments: Router is located on the ground floor of a 3-4 story building. Internet is not strong everywhere so maybe not so good in the bedroom with doors closed. On the terrace/balcony WiFi is usually very good.
Stayed August 2012
Excellent. The location was perfect and the town of Brela was adorable. Also, breakfast was included with our reservation which was a pleasant surprise. We will be back! The owners are fabulous! They had good recommendations of places to go visit and restaurants to try. Very warm and personable as well.
Impressed with: The diversity and the beauty.
Not impressed with: The wine.
Recommend: We frequented Obala restaurant, Gulliver's bar and had our final dinner at Konoba Panorama. All of these places were worth a visit or two.
Favourite villa moment: Soaking in the sunset on our private terrace with a drink in hand.
Stayed July/August 2012