Outstanding two bedroom apartments with bridge view terrace in Mostar Old Town
This two bedroom apartment easily has one of the best views available in the city. Situated right on the bank of the River Neretva with direct views of the famous Mostar bridge, the apartment has a large balcony where guests can relax and soak up the view of the bridge and the Old Town which looks captivating during the day or at night when it is lit up. The apartments offer ideal accommodation for a family or group of friends looking for a base from where they can explore what the city and region has to offer.
The apartment is approached down a narrow street and into a car park located in front of the apartment building. The car park is for guest use only. The apartments are located on the first or second floor. Each apartment contains a spacious open plan kitchen diner lounge area with doors leading out onto a spacious terrace with views of the Mostar bridge and Neretva River. The apartments also feature a double room, a twin room and separate shower room.
A visit to Mostar is within easy access of the Croatian border being less than one hour’s drive away from the Croatian/Bosnia border at Metkovic. A stay in Mostar makes an interesting and varied addition to your stay in Croatia. Other places of interest nearby include the village of Blagaj with its 500 year old Dervish House and lovely waterside restaurants, The Kravica waterfalls which cascade 25 metres down into a natural pool offering a unique place for swimming and/or enjoying a beer (there is a small bar and terrace by the pool). Pocitelj is a striking sight – a scattering of Turkish houses and mosques built into the side of a small cliff and topped off with a hill-side fortress. We strongly recommend exploring the cobbled streets and a short climb through the village deserves an apt reward: a Turkish coffee on the verandah of one of the cafes whilst enjoying the excellent view.
- Nearest airportSarajevo(BiH), Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia also possibilities .
- Distance to airport2 hrs and 30 mins distance from Sarajevo,Split and Dubrovnik airport
- Nearest townMostar old town
- Distance to town50m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest restaurant 200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay
- Arrival days: Any
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 70m Sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: 1 parking place per apartment. Maximum No. Cars : 1
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 1 aircon in the lounge.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- Terrace with the view over the River Neretva and the bridge.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Sarajevo(BiH), Dubrovnik and Split in Croatia also possibilities .
- Distance to airport: 2 hrs and 30 mins distance from Sarajevo,Split and Dubrovnik airport
- Nearest town: Mostar old town
- Distance to town: 50m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- Car recommended
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 Euros
Generally that we were hugely please with our holiday, Croatian Villas recommendations, service and generally the standard of properties. Will recommend you for sure (already have). What a view, owner v helpful.
Stayed June 2010