Two bedroom Dalmatian apartment with sea view in Jelsa on Hvar Island
This typical Dalmatian stone accommodation is presented as a apartment located in the pretty seaside town of Jelsa on Hvar island. The apartment is located a short walk away down the hill from the town which possesses a wonderful old quarter containing a maze of ancient alleys and lanes lined with cheerful cafes and restaurants.
A car can be parked 30m from the apartment from where a stone path leads to the front gate and into a courtyard. From here guests can enter through the main door into a spacious open plan kitchen diner lounge area offering sea views and decorated with retro furniture and a selection of black and white paintings. Two double bedrooms and a separate shower room are also located on this level, one of the double bedrooms has French doors leading out onto a terrace with sea view.
The apartment would suit a family or group of friends who are keen to enjoy island life yet be within walking distance of restaurant and bars. Guests can also take excursions to other places of interest on Hvar island or to other nearby islands. For details on ferry times to Hvar island please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport Up to 3 hrs drive including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town Jelsa town centre
- Distance to town200 meters
- Distance to bus stop400 meters
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket,post office, souvenir shops all within walking distance
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1926
- Last renovated: 2007
- Number of Fans provided: 1
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Off street private parking available .
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden table, chairs and sun loungers.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa bed is available in the lounge.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: Up to 3 hrs drive including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town: Jelsa town centre
- Distance to town: 200 meters
- Distance to bus stop: 400 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket,post office, souvenir shops all within walking distance
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet Fee:5 euros per pet, per day
- Cot rental:€5 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 27 May£ 111.00 27 May - 24 June£ 135.00 24 June - 08 July£ 162.00 08 July - 26 Aug.£ 187.00 26 Aug. - 23 Sept.£ 135.00 23 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 111.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Lovely views from the terrace. Very convenient for shops and restaurants and beach. Handwork to get suitcases up and down from the car park space you need to be fit. ! Beautiful land and beaches, friendly and helpful people, very clean in every venue we visited and great fresh food.
Stayed August 2010