Two Bedroom apartment in Babin Kuk near DubrovnikThis two bedroom apartment is located in the Babin Kuk area of Dubrovnik approximately 15 minutes drive from the old town.
The accommodation is situated on the first floor of a low rise apartment building (no lift). Guests enter directly into a modern and spacious open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area with sliding glass doors opening onto a sea-facing terrace. To the rear of the apartment are two well-appointed bedrooms, a double and a twin, each with an ornamental balcony. There is also a separate bathroom and a separate toilet.
The apartment would suit a family or group of friends looking to stay within easy reach of Dubrovnik old town and within walking distance of tennis courts, restaurants and beaches, including the popular Copacabana beach. It also provides an excellent base from which to explore this area by car including visiting the nearby old town of Cavtat as well as day trips to Montenegro and the Peljesac Peninsula.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport35km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town1km
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Frequency of busesApprox. every 10 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2008
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 86m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking: Space for 1 car
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table & Chairs on terrace.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa bed in the living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 35km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 1km
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Approx. every 10 minutes
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 01 July£ 138.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 151.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 138.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The property was excellent and very well situated. The facilities were all very good. The Owner was very friendly and gave us an excellent welcome. She was most accommodating and helpful.
Impressed with: Friendly people, beautiful scenery, lovely food.
Not impressed with: No queues - people just barging onto buses
Recommend: Sea kayaking was excellent value - use 'Dalmatian adventure'. The restaurant at the top of the cable car was wonderful - incredible views, friendly service and lovely food. The Ice bar in the Old town provided a memorable experience - in a good way. We loved having dinner in the Old Town at night
Stayed July/August 2015
Excellent. A lack of power points in the kitchen. Also a lack of mirrors for getting ready after showering.
Impressed with: Very clean. Friendly people. Amazing views. Lots to do
Not impressed with: A lack of comfortable sunbathing but that probably saves it from being spoilt by big resort tourism. The water is still amazing.
Recommend: The Atlantic Kitchen restaurant (v friendly, good food) The Levanat restaurant. (On the sea front, great food)) The royal princess beach cocktail bar. (stunning views) Storia Italian restaurant in the old town ( great value + good food)
Stayed August 2013