Modern one bedroom apartments in Brela with shared pool sleeps 2-4
These attractively decorated modern apartments are perched above the stunning Croatian beach resort of Brela which is well known for its wonderful 6km long white beach. Beautifully positioned, the apartments offer guests breathtaking sea views as well as incredible views of Brac island.
The apartments are approached from a road which starts from the town up the hill to the property. Parking is located to the rear of the property. Stairs situated at the side of the building lead down to the top floor (nearest floor to parking area), middle floor and ground floor. 2 apartments are located on the top and middle floor whilst on the ground floor there is a larger one apartment located by the pool whose terrace is located by the pool. Each apartment features an open plan lounge with sofa bed*/kitchen/dining area with doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace. There is a separate double bedroom and shower room to the rear.
The apartments would suit a couple or small family and provide an excellent relaxing base from which to explore the surrounding region. Places to visit include the town of Brela and its wonderful beach. Other activities nearby including white water rafting and canoeing on the River Cetina near Omis as well as visiting the nearby Biokovo Nature Park.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km to Split airport
- Nearest townMakarska
- Distance to town8km
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Frequency of busesFive times a day
- Details on nearest shopsMinimarket in Brela
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 13:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2011
- Area: Apartment: 38m2
- Fan: 1 provided
- Pool: Shared with 4 other 1 bedroom apartments
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air conditioning in the lounge
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 4.0m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Chairs and table around the pool. 2 deck chairs available for each apartment
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge for 2 additional people
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Makarska
- Distance to town: 8km
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Details on nearest shops: Minimarket in Brela
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- In suburb
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Five times a day
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Taxi: Pick up from Split airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately €80 for 1 to 4 people and €5 extra per each additional person. Payable locally, request at time of booking
- Cleaning: Daily cleaning can be arrange on request. Price €7 per day, payable locally
- Cot: €5 per night, payable locally
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 2 people. Additional supplements apply for 3rd and 4th guests.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 03 June£ 50.00 03 June - 17 June£ 77.00 17 June - 01 July£ 99.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 124.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 99.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 77.00 16 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 50.00 01 Apr. - 03 June£ 50.00 03 June - 17 June£ 77.00 17 June - 01 July£ 99.00 01 July - 26 Aug.£ 124.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 99.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 77.00 16 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 50.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Didn't advise whether beach towels were provided. The agent told us that plastic utensils must be used with the induction hob - but no plastic utensils were provided! Shower drained very slowly - drains need unblocking regularly The property is quite high up - steep walk to beach and restaurants
Impressed with: Scenery, friendliness
Not impressed with: Delays at Split airport
Recommend: Worth spending some time in Split and Dubrovnik Local restaurants provided good value meals
Favourite villa moment: Plunging into the pool on a very hot day!
Stayed August – September 2015
Furniture is a bit spartan
Impressed with: Friendly people uncomplicated no one hassles you on beach or in shops.
Not impressed with: Maps & guides locally not very good
Favourite villa moment: Thunder storm over islands
Stayed September 2012
Read more reviews
Excellent, good facilities.
Impressed with: the clear blue sea
Not impressed with: Roads
Favourite villa moment: Sunset
Stayed August 2012
Excellent. We were very pleased.
Impressed with: Very beautiful.
Stayed August 2012