Apartment with shared pool and stunning views in Uvala Ljubljeva, nr Marina and Trogir
These light and airy apartments offer guests spectacular sea views and are located approximately 20 minutes drive away from the historical town of Trogir. The apartments provide a relaxing retreat from everyday life and guests staying here will be sure to enjoy a peaceful and pleasant stay.
The apartments are approached along a gravel road where there is a car park located at the rear of the building. There are three apartments in total, each apartment is located on a different floor. All the apartments consist of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea-facing terrace. There is also a separate shower room, a double bedroom and one twin room. There is a shared, covered BBQ area with bench seating for guests and an outdoor staircase at the side of the building leads down to the pool area and beach.
The village of Ljubljeva is located approximately 25 minutes away from Split airport. The apartments provide an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding region which features such sites as the waterfalls of Krka National Park and the medieval city of Sibenik and its magnificent Renaissance Cathedral. The city of Split is also within easy reach. A 6m boat with outboard engine, no cabin, is also available for private rental (see pictures - prices on request). The apartments would suit friends or a family wishing to relax in peaceful surroundings. These apartments are let together as one villa during July and August - please see TG047 for availability.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport25km to Split airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town15km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir.
- Details on nearest shops Village grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km - in Marina
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 4 nights for all dates. Property is available in July and August, please see TG047
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates. Property is available in July and August, please see TG047
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1996
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 250m2
- Boat rental: 6 metre long boat available for hire locally. License required. (see extra pics page for photos). 100 Euros per day, includes 10 litres of fuel. Extra fuel paid locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 5 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 5.0m x 3.0m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Open-plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: sunbeds, table and chairs with umbrella.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 25km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 15km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km - in Marina
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €5 per day, payable locally.
- Boat mooring: €10 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 90.00 01 June - 17 June£ 130.00 09 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 130.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 90.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
It was a nice quiet place with a great view.
Stayed October 2011
We loved the location. Owner was very helpful. One criticism that may help further rentals though - The property is really quite difficult to find until you know where it is! We were lucky in the end as the owner met us later in the day and lead the way there. We found them very generous spirited. Great weather, beautiful sea, friendly people, beautiful national parks, great fresh produce market in Trogir.
Stayed May 2011
Prior to our departure staff were very helpful and prompt in dealing with replies. Thank you. The girls who waited for us on arrival and communicated with us during our stay were fantastic. Very pleased with their helpfulness.
Better bed linen could have been provided and maybe some replacement linen so that we could change this mid-week. The property was in a remote area but the location in the bay was lovely. It was peaceful and quite. As the property was quite remote some basic items such as bread/milk/laundry detergent at the property on arrival would have been welcomed.
Impressed with: Beautiful sea
Not impressed with: Lack of choice in restaurants.
Favourite villa moment: We just enjoyed being by the sea in a peaceful location.
Stayed July/August 2014