Dubrovnik old town accommodation with balcony, sleeps 4
This 2 bedroom apartment with balcony is situated on the third floor of a typical Dubrovnik town house located on one of Dubrovnik’s quiet side streets which proceeds up towards the city’s ‘Buza Gate’ entrance.
Guests enter this Dubrovnik old town accommodation into a central lounge area from which guests can access one twin room, one double room with en-suite shower room and balcony offering roof top views of the city, a kitchen and a further separate second shower room.
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Price is Euros 7 per person per day payable locally. Please request at time of booking if you require breakfast.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 km
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shops Supermarket (300 m), other Dubrovnik city shops.
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 2 nights all year
- Arrival days: Any day all year
- Built: 17th Century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Car parking space is located on outskirts of the town
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge has one A/C unit which cools the entire apartment.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet: Free Wifi available within Dubrovnik city walls
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Balcony contains Table and two chairs
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 km
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket (300 m), other Dubrovnik city shops.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: Euros 35 one way payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Internet: Included
- Daily housekeeping included.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 89.00 01 May - 01 June£ 126.00 01 June - 01 Oct.£ 164.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 126.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 89.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: