Stunning three bedroom apartment in Dubrovnik
A beautifully appointed apartment located in a former Renaissance palace situated in the heart of Dubrovnik old town. This very spacious first floor property is tastefully decorated with designer furnishing and offers guests then perfect pied a terre from which to explore Dubrovnik city and its’ surroundings.
The apartment consists of a spacious lobby/lounge area, two double bedrooms, a third bedroom suite consisting of a double bed and sofa bed. There is also a large eat-in kitchen and two bathrooms. The bedroom suite and lounge each feature 32 inch plasma TV screens.
A favourite with international celebrities and royalty, this apartment is located 10 minutes walk away from the nearest beach and excursion points. Staying here would enable you to blend in with the local neighbourhood, thereby providing you with a unique travel experience.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25km
- Distance to bus stop5 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket.
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 15th Century
- Last renovated: 2002
- Area: 120m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Apartment features 2 x 32" plasma TV
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in one of the bedrooms sleeps 2.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Distance to bus stop: 5 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket.
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: Approximately €35 one way
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Maid/Cleaning: Available on request
- Cot rental: Available on request
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 177.00 01 June - 01 July£ 202.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 254.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 202.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 177.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
We were impressed with: The people, the beauty, the food, the options to make day trips to other countries, the lack of outdoor signage along the beautiful coast line outside Dubrovnik, the cleanliness, and the architecture.
Dubrovnik needs help in displaying its goods to tourists. Some pretty tacky items were offered for sale as though they were other than truly cheap souvenirs. That's the one area where Montenegro and Herzegovina topped Dubrovnik.
I would definitely recommend you to EVERYONE!! You and the country were marvelous!!!!
Stayed May 2011
The property was absolutely perfect..
Stayed May 2007
*2017 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT* 10% off all 2017 bookings made by 10.01.17