Dubrovnik Old Town Apartment, sleeps 4-5
This two bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of a typical Dubrovnik town house, located on one of Dubrovnik’s quiet side streets which proceeds up towards the city’s ‘Buza Gate’ entrance.
This spacious Dubrovnik old town accommodation is richly decorated and features two double bedrooms, a shower room, a kitchenette and a central lounge area with sofa-bed which can accommodate one child up to 12 years old.
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Please request at time of booking for prices or if you require breakfast.
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25km
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantLess than 5 minutes walk.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 2 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Built: 17th century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 30m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Linen every 3 days, towels as needed.
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Parking space is located on outskirts of the town.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- Open plan diner-lounge.
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa-bed in lounge suitable for child up to the age of 12 years old.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Daily cleaning included.
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Less than 5 minutes walk.
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 98.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
All went well for us thanks, stairs may be a little challenge for older or less agile guests, but we expected stairs etc in the old town, so fine for us. We thought the property was presented lovely and given we are used to similar type of style and comfort at home, my wife loved it (me too). The Croatian girl had spent some time in the states, so did go out of her way to made sure we were well informed and the likes of how to get to a really nice beach a few k's down the road, the wall walk etc.
Impressed with: Not one thing, Just Croatia being Croatia, climate, scenery, ambience, cost of food, beer and wine.
Favourite villa moment: Location, style, furnishings provided a great deal of comfort.
Stayed June 2012
I think it would be helpful if you could list how many steps one must climb to enter the apartment. I knew there would be outside steps, but was not expecting so many interior steps. It was somewhat of a problem for my elderly father, although he managed very well. Croatia is a beautiful country. This was my second visit and as before, I found the people to be friendly and helpful. I would certainly like to return! Payment options could be easier. I would like to see no additional fee if using a credit card. The wire transfers are expensive and require a visit to the bank. We used one of the cab services in Dubrovnik (found on your web page - Taxi & Transportation Service) and found the rate reasonable and the driver very capable.
Stayed July 2011