Dubrovnik apartment sleeps 2-3 located in historic old town.
This one bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor of a typical Dubrovnik town house located on one of Dubrovnik’s quiet side streets which proceeds up towards the city’s ‘Buza Gate’ entrance.
Guests enter this spacious Dubrovnik old town accommodation from the apartment entrance down a flight of three steps into a very pleasant lounge area with sofa bed for one person. An arched entrance leads into a double bedroom area with en-suite shower room.
A breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, bread/toast, choice of cereals, omelette, boiled eggs, cold cheese or ham is offered at the nearby restaurant. Price is Euros 7 per person per day payable locally. Please request at time of booking if you require breakfast.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik City
- Distance to airport25 kms
- Distance to bus stop200 meters
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket (300 m), other Dubrovnik city shops.
- Distance to nearest restaurantLess than 5 minutes walk.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 2 nights all year
- Arrival days: Any day all year
- Built: 17th Century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 35m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Car parking space is located on outskirts of the town
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge has one A/C unit which cools the entire apartment.
- Internet: Free Wifi available within Dubrovnik city walls
- Satellite TV
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik City
- Distance to airport: 25 kms
- Distance to bus stop: 200 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket (300 m), other Dubrovnik city shops.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Less than 5 minutes walk.
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: €35 one way payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- Internet: Included
- Housekeeping included.
Iron and ironing board in the accommodation would have been helpful. We stayed for four nights, and the towels or sheets were not changed at all during this time. This was disappointing, given the extreme heat in Dubrovnik in the summer and likely frequency of showers needed. Lady in the office was helpful, but gave us incorrect information about eating at the restaurant at the top of the cable car.
Impressed with: Beautiful scenery
Favourite villa moment: Being in the old part of the city
Stayed July 2015