Two bedroom apartment in Lapad Bay , Dubrovnik
This spacious two bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of a pretty Italianate style villa located in Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik. The property offers guests the opportunity to be by the sea and the beaches of Lapad as well as within easy walking distance of restaurants and a short bus ride away from Dubrovnik Old Town.
Decorated with antique furniture, the property is entered from a quiet road into a garden and directly into a spacious entrance hall leading through to a lounge area. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one of which also contains a single bed. Both bedrooms can also fit an additional child’s bed. French doors from both bedrooms lead out onto a sea facing terrace. There is also a kitchen and bathroom.
The property would suit a family or friends looking to stay in Dubrovnik yet be within easy access of the beach and other facilities the city has to offer.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 kms
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town15mins by bus to Old Town
- Distance to bus stop200 meters
- Frequency of busesEvery 15 mins to Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Details on nearest shops Large supermarket.
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Saturday in July and August. Any day other months
- Built: 1929
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 150 sqm
- Number of Fans provided: 2
- Parking: Off street parking only available.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs, recliner.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 5th person in the apartment must be a child under 12 years of age. A cot/crib can be provided.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 kms
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 15mins by bus to Old Town
- Distance to bus stop: 200 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Large supermarket.
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200 meters
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 15 mins to Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 150
Beautiful property, quaint and quirky! Although not a problem for us, it may be useful to explain that access to the property is via a considerable amount of steps?! Although wonderful, the kitchen was missing a few things... Scissors, washing up bowl, plug for example a welcome hamper is always appreciated after a long journey... Something that could be considered?!
They allowed us to stay on longer until we went to the airport on our departure day.
Impressed with: Cleanliness, friendliness, safety. Steeped in history, fantastic architecture. War info. Harbours, ports and all things boats and sailing! Everyone spoke English
Not impressed with: Lack of child friendly food
Recommend: All of the restaurants within the Lapad Beach promenade were of a good standard. One in particular opposite the park did very good breakfasts, and the children could play in the park whilst we were eating. Our children enjoyed the aquarium and Natural History Museum in Dubrovnik. We also enjoyed a trip over to Lokrum Island on the ferry.
Favourite villa moment: Seated on the balcony, having a delicious lunch after a swim in The Adriatic Sea at Lapad Bay
Stayed August 2012
The property was easy to access with or without a motor vehicle. The furnishings might not be to everyone's taste but we found it absolutely charming. The weather was cold and wet for the majority of our stay and a better heater could be useful if people are renting the villa in the colder months. [We were impressed with Croatia’s] natural beauty and the friendliness and approachability of most people we came into contact with. We were surprisd at the fact that almost everyone spoke some English and given that our Croation is almost non existent, it was particularly helpful. The ferry services we used were efficient and easy to use. The Croatian wine is terrific and very reasonably priced compared to Australia and some other European countries. The fact that everyone is still smoking in restaurants and bars despite there often being signs indicating that a particular venue is non smoking. The whole process of booking and paying with your company was hassle free. The villa, its location, accessibility to Dubrovnik, and general facilities was in no way exaggerated on the website, the owner was pleasant and helpful and assisted our very early departure for the airport by booking a local taxi for us.
Stayed October 2009
The property was not luxurious but it was charming, very secluded, beautiful garden, well equipped and we were able to make full use of the balcony.
The owner and her daughter were very helpful and very pleasant, they spoke very good English. We were able to use the property on our departure day as there was no one using it and we had a late flight home.
Impressed with: The beautiful scenery and clear blue seas and the people.
Not impressed with: It was a little more expensive than we thought it would be .
Recommend: The three island tour , a boat trip to Lokrum, a walk around the city walls. The bus service is really good and runs until late. The cave bar at the Hotel More along the front below the apartment is worth a trip. Our favourite eating place was Lady Pi Pi up on the north wall great views great food also the Kopun by the Jesuit church the food was very good.
Favourite villa moment: Eating breakfast on the balcony in the sun looking at the view watching the birds ...heaven!
Stayed May 2014