Split level studio apartment with terrace in Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik
This pretty split level studio apartment in located in a quiet leafy part of Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik within walking distance of the nearby beach, restaurants and bars. Dubrovnik old town is a short bus ride away from Lapad Bay.
The apartment is approached from the road which circles the bay and the approach to the property is from the road up approximately 44 stairs. Guests enter the property into a courtyard entrance where there is a main private house (not for rent) and the separate studio apartment. Entrance to the studio apartment is up a flight of stairs to a first floor terrace, through a door into an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area. There is a separate shower room on this level. The bedroom area is accessed via loft style steps to a galleried sleeping area featuring a double bed. The studio also has access to a lovely terrace in the garden.
The property would suit friends or a couple who are looking for a relaxing place to stay within easy access of the main areas of Dubrovnik city and all that there is to offer. In view of the steps access it would not suit clients with walking difficulties.
- Distance to beach70 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport22km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town3km
- Frequency of busesEvery 15-20 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops700 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 1990
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 31m2
- There are spaces 30m away, if full then parking is available at nearby hotel located 50m away. Parking charge is around 1.3 euros per hour payable locally
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Open plan kitchen/lounge
- 2 ring hob and kettle available in the kitchen
- Internet access
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofabed in the lounge is suitable for a child up to 12 years of age.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 70 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 22km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 700 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 30 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 15-20 minutes
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €50
All was great. The owners were friendly and helpful. They made us feel very welcome.
The property was in a lovely position and well equipped. However, it was small and the stair ladder up to the bedroom was steep. Not really suitable for young children, or the infirm, but ideal for a couple. We really enjoyed our time in the property, nipping back at lunch for a sit in the shade. We had our own part of the owners very large terrace, which overlooked the bay of Lapad. It was idyllic.
the company were efficient and helpful. We booked taxis via your link two. The taxi service both ways was very efficient. We used the taxi service suggested by your company. We booked on line and emailed our details. They were very efficient and we only had to pay after each journey.
Impressed with: The friendliness of the people. The culture of the city of Dubrovnik and the relatively reasonable price of the life out there.
Recommend: We mainly ate out in Dubrovnik. We took the bus from outside the apartment straight into the old town. The back street restaurants were full of lovely food and very friendly staff. We ate in Lapad on two occasions, but felt it had little cultural atmosphere.
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on the very large terrace on our swing seat, in the evening or lunchtime, overlooking the bay and sipping gin and tonic!!!
Stayed July/August 2013
Very helpful owners, even let me borrow an iron and ironing board!
Impressed with: The old town of Dubrovnik.
Not impressed with: The price of accommodation, the price of hotels is very expensive for the quality on offer.
Favourite villa moment: Breakfast on the balcony!
Stayed September 2012
The villa was very compact with everything provided and the location was great with gorgeous views. It was lovely to have the use of the terrace and having breakfast on the balcony each morning was such a great start to the day. It was very peaceful being out of the main hotel area yet still within walking distance of the beach. Being out of the city itself was not a problem as the bus service was very frequent and only took 15 minutes to get to the Old Town.
The owners of the property were really very helpful, kind and friendly. The offered to help out with arranging taxis etc and showed us the bus stop, direct road to the beach etc etc. They even recommended 4 or 5 great restaurants in the. Old Town and suggested we definitely take the island cruise.
All in all an excellent service.
Impressed with: The scenery, food and people.
Recommend: Arsenal restaurant at the port and Taj Mahal in the old town served delicious food. So too did Revelin Club next to the city walls. We really enjoyed the 3 island cruise, the Franciscan Monastery and walking the city walls in the early evening
Favourite villa moment: Breakfast on the balcony and sitting on the terrace watching the sun going down.
Stayed August 2014