One bedroom apartment with spectacular view of Dubrovnik Old Town
This tastefully decorated modern one bedroom apartment offers guests a spectacular view from its sea facing terrace of Dubrovnik old town as well as the island of Lokrum. Located in the area known as Ploce, it is a short walk down the hill to the pretty town beach and the city.
The property is accessed from the road and comes with its own private car parking space. Entrance is via a corridor down a short flight of steps and into a hallway from which radiate a room with a double bed and a lounge, both of which share a sea and city facing balcony. There is also a contemporary bathroom featuring a walk in shower with ‘rain water’ shower head. A kitchenette leads into a rear outside eating area.
The apartment would suit couples looking to enjoy a stay in a truly outstanding city and experience all that it and the surrounding area have to offer.
- Distance to beach900 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town 5-10 minutes walk.
- Distance to bus stop250m
- Frequency of busesFrequent
- Details on nearest shops Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 5 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 2005
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 60m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Additional Appliances : Internet access available on request.
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 900 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 5-10 minutes walk.
- Distance to bus stop: 250m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: Airport taxi transfer cost approximately 30-35 Euros
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €150
Excellent. I really can't think of anything. I used the links from your website to book everything for the holiday and it all went very smoothly. - see later comments
Property is lovely, the photographs don't do it justice. It was more expensive than other properties but the position and space made it good value and we have no complaints about the cost. The bathroom must have been recently refurbished and is lovely, the bedroom nicer than it looks in photo. The only comment I would make is that the kitchen is extremely small - this is ok but they really need some new crockery, the mugs were badly stained and the glasses mismatched - it wouldn't cost much at all to replace.
I was really impressed with the service from making a first tentative enquiry about Croatia - Many thanks to Jade for suggesting a 2 centre holiday and listing available apartments - it worked brilliantly for us. All of my queries were answered quickly and efficiently. I have been praising you to all of my friends!
I used the links for flights, insurance, taxi transfer and last night hotel. Everything went very smoothly with no problems at all. Was very pleased to have booked taxi transfer in Dubrovnik, we wouldn't have found the apartment on our own and Tomislav checked that there would be someone to meet us even though flight 2 hours late. Very impressed!
Impressed with: The friendly people, the scenery and the weather.
Not impressed with: Split. What a nightmare to drive through!
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on balcony watching the boats come in and out of Dubrovnik harbour.
Stayed June/July 2013
Far exceeded our expectations. You only missed… Some free spending money. Seriously everything you did was spot on. Caretaker was absolutely brilliant - she showed us all around the apartment and put us at ease to enjoy our stay. she was good looking as well!!!
Every query we had was dealt with very efficiently and professionally, Most impressed with the whole package from start to its conclusion.
Impressed with: Natural culture of the country. Friendly people. No Macdonalds, Burger king and no takeaways. Could really enjoy the country as it is. FABULOUS. All the public services we used, buses and taxis, were clean, reasonably priced.
Not impressed with: Having to leave.
Recommend: Every bar, restaurant we tried was really good. Club Revelin was particularly good - really lovely food and a great setting overlooking the old port. All the boat excursions we tried were really good value especially the trip to Cavtat.
Favourite villa moment: Our arrival. Lovely welcome, brilliant location and the balcony overlooking the old town of Dubrovnik was stunning. Great sunsets fabulous views to absorb especially with a G&T or three.
Stayed September 2012
Read more reviews
The owner was very kind, he cooked us several time for free! He was fantastic. There was a restaurant in the corner: beautiful view, perfect food.
Stayed June 2012
The landscape. The turquoise hue to the water was really incredible. Thanks for making it an easy and seamless process.
Stayed April 2011
Beautiful, clean, comfortable apartment with an excellent view of the Adriatic from a large, covered balcony.
Stayed June 2010