Spacious three bedroom apartment in Lapad Bay, Dubrovnik
This spacious three bedroom apartment offers views over the Lapad Bay area of Dubrovnik and is located in a very original villa. Once occupied by one of Croatia’s most famous sculptors who at one point was considered to be one of Europe’s most prominent artists, the accommodation is very interesting artistically with many wonderful sculptor pieces positioned inside and outside the property. Lapad Bay is located 10-15 minutes away by car from Dubrovnik old town.
The apartment is arranged on one level with three bedrooms, a shower room, bathroom, lounge, kitchenette and a very spacious terrace with a partial sea view and a large table and chairs suitable for outside dining. There is easy access to the beach below from the accommodation.
The apartment would suit a family or friends who are looking to be by the sea and the beaches of Lapad as well as within easy walking distance of restaurants and a short bus ride away from Dubrovnik Old Town.
For more information about Dubrovnik watch video.
- Distance to beach150 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 kms
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town15 minutes by bus to old city.
- Distance to bus stop200 meters
- Frequency of buses Every 15 minutes to Dubrovnik old city.
- Details on nearest shopsLarge Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 3 nights in all months
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1968
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 100 Sqm
- Sea view comment: Partial sea view
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Maximum No. Cars : 1
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Additional Appliances : Washing machine is shared with other apartments.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Sofa bed in lounge suitable for one additional adult or 2 children under 12.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 150 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 kms
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 15 minutes by bus to old city.
- Distance to bus stop: 200 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Large Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100 meters
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 15 minutes to Dubrovnik old city.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Wireless Internet connection free of charge.
- Maid/Cleaning:Available on request
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Mar. - 01 Apr.£ 111.00 01 Apr. - 01 May£ 129.00 01 May - 01 June£ 157.00 01 June - 15 June£ 176.00 15 June - 01 July£ 215.00 01 July - 10 July£ 268.00 10 July - 25 Aug.£ 315.00 25 Aug. - 06 Sept.£ 262.00 06 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 230.00 15 Sept. - 22 Sept.£ 203.00 22 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 185.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 164.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Thanks for everything we are just back and had a fabulous holiday. Your company made it all very easy and stress free, and the apartment was perfect, so close to everything and gorgeous location. The family themselves were brilliant, couldn't have been more helpful. We will have no hesitation recommending your company and the apartment itself.
Stayed August 2015
The owners were outstandingly obliging and could not have been more helpful.
Impressed with: The scenery, friendliness of the locals, value for money
Stayed August/September 2012