Studio apartment in magnificent villa with pool near Crikvenica
Thistruly outstanding villa has been beautifully restored and boasts viewsof the island of Krk. Built in the Austro-Hungarian style, it offersguests a wonderful opportunity to relax in peaceful surroundings.Located by the sea, the property has direct access to a very pretty coveand also comes with a lovely decked pool area which is illuminated atnight.
Theproperty is divided into 6 modern apartments and is set in 3000 squaremetres of mature scented garden where there are plenty of areas tosunbathe and enjoy the scenery. Picnic tables and lounge chairs aredotted around the garden where guests can find their own private spot toeat sit and relax. A gate from the garden leads down to the beach. Theproperty offers mooring facilities for guests who would like to bringtheir own boat.
The apartment KV006A is a spacious studio apartment withsea views and open plan kitchen diner/lounge area with a sofa bed forone. The double bed is located in a recessed part of the apartment.There is also a shower room. The apartment would suit a couple or afamily with a young child. A larger, one bedroom apartment (KV006B) is also available, while a 2 bedroom separate cottage on the same site (KV006C) sleeps up to 6.
The following activities can be organised locally: Tennis, waterskiing, diving, rafting in Gorski Kotor (near Slovenian border) as well as various excursions such as day trips to the Plitvice Lakes, Brijuni islands, Rab island, Venice , PostojnaCaves in Slovenia, Istrian tour, Zagreb day trip, Krk island by boatincluding lunch. Pick up and return for all excursions can be arrangedfrom the villa.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20 km (Rijeka)
- Nearest townKraljevica
- Distance to town2 km
- Distance to bus stop50 metres
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late May to mid-August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for late May to mid-August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 1938
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 3000m2
- Pool is open from May-October
- Boat Mooring is charged at Euros 10 per day payable locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking is available for 1 car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m X 4.5m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Internet access is by use of PC in reception. Use is complimentary
- Washing machine and dryer are available on request in the utility room.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Apartment is arranged as a studio, sofa bed in lounge sleeps 2
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20 km (Rijeka)
- Nearest town: Kraljevica
- Distance to town: 2 km
- Distance to bus stop: 50 metres
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot plus linen is charged at €5 per day
- Telephone: Available on request
- Boat mooring charged at 10 Euros per day
- Fax: Available on request
- Pets are charged at 7 Euros per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit Card inprint is taken
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 28 Apr.£ 68.00 28 Apr. - 30 May£ 111.00 30 May - 30 June£ 132.00 30 June - 18 Aug.£ 143.00 18 Aug. - 15 Sept.£ 132.00 15 Sept. - 13 Oct.£ 111.00 13 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 68.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Fair-Excellent. A working shower and better washing machine. (Recommend) Visit old Trogir, old Split and although not in the area Plitvice Lakes were amazing.
Favourite villa moment: Children playing in paddling pool.
Impressed with: It is our second time. The weather, idyllic setting and beauty.
Stayed June 2012
Apartment 2 was great. Very quiet, scenic, tidy with beautiful landscaping. Host was very good, very helpful, and friendly. Good language skills in English. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a base near seaside in North. KRK Island is nearby but need to plan long drives to Istria, Lakes, etc. as they are distant. So best if you want place on seaside to relax, stay put with maybe closer area visits instead. Not sure we would book one place again but maybe stay in several for two nights each so we better see country. Like apartments versus hotels but to ease travel would prefer to stay several places versus so much daily driving. (Restaurants) We liked Nada on Vrbnik on KRK Island and Francopan locally. (Enjoyed) Just relaxing out on grounds in sun with sea facing
Impressed with: Beautiful country. Friendly people.
Not impressed with: Graffitti and satellite dishes on historic bldgs.
Stayed May 2012