One bedroom apartment in magnificent villa with pool near Crikvenica
This truly outstanding villa has been beautifully restored and boastsviews of the island of Krk. Built in the Austro-Hungarian style, itoffers guests a wonderful opportunity to relax in peaceful surroundings.Located by the sea, the property has direct access to a very prettycove and also comes with a lovely decked pool area which is illuminatedat night.
The property is divided into 6 modern apartments and is set in 3000square metres of mature scented garden where there are plenty of areasto sunbathe and enjoy the scenery. Picnic tables and lounge chairs aredotted around the garden where guests can find their own private spot toeat sit and relax. A gate from the garden leads down to the beach. Theproperty offers mooring facilities for guests who would like to bringtheir own boat.
The apartment KV006B is a spacious one bedroom apartmentwith either a sea facing balcony or terrace and open plan kitchendiner/lounge area with a sofa bed for two persons. There is a separatedouble bedroom and a shower room. The apartment would suit a couple or afamily with children. A smaller studio apartment (KV006A) is also available, while a 2 bedroom separate cottage on the same site (KV006C) sleeps up to 6.
The following activities can be organised locally: Tennis, waterskiing, diving, rafting in Gorski Kotor (near Slovenian border) as well as various excursions such as day trips to the Plitvice Lakes, Brijuni islands, Rab island, Venice , PostojnaCaves in Slovenia, Istrian tour, Zagreb day trip, Krk island by boatincluding lunch. Pick up and return for all excursions can be arrangedfrom the villa.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest townKraljevica
- Distance to town2 km
- Distance to bus stop50 metres
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant100 metres
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late May to mid-August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for late-May to mid-August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 1938
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 3000m2
- Pool is open from May-October
- Boat mooring is charged at Euros 10 per day payable locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking is available for 1 car.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 4.5m X 8.5m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Internet access is by use of PC in reception. Use is complimentary.
- Washing machine and dryer are available on request in the utility room.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge sleeps 2
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest town: Kraljevica
- Distance to town: 2 km
- Distance to bus stop: 50 metres
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100 metres
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Fax:Available on request
- Boat mooring is charged at Euros 10 per day payable locally
- Cot plus linen is charged at 5 euros per day.
- Pets are charged at 7 euros per day.
- Telephone: Available on request.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit Card Imprint is taken.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 29 Apr.£ 80.00 29 Apr. - 31 May£ 119.00 31 May - 01 July£ 137.00 01 July - 19 Aug.£ 157.00 19 Aug. - 16 Sept.£ 137.00 16 Sept. - 14 Oct.£ 119.00 14 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 80.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The apartment was very dark and the lights in the room were not very cosy. Owner was very helpful.
Not impressed with: Food, unfriendly people
Property response: I suppose that they were very dissapointed about the weather, it was raining all the time the whole week, very cold, they had heating on. Regarding the lights: there are 2x ceiling lights ( each with 3 bulbs in) and a lamp beside the sofa bed in the living room, again such a ceiling light and two lamps on each side of the bed in the bedroom...There is also a neon over the sink and one over the electric hob.
Stayed May 2013
It was perfect for our needs, demands and wishes. The only things are: - it is situated in the middle of industrial harbours which does not give the best feelings. But you do not feel any impact in the quality of the environment In general it was a very beautiful villa with an amazing pool and private beach!!! Thanks for this proposal. I already recommended you to several of my friends.
Impressed with: Sealine Nature Food
Not impressed with: People Cleanliness of the country
Recommend: Pizzera Petrus Restaurant Kokaban (or similar) was an excelent seefood restaurant both directly in the town
Favourite villa moment: Relaxing at the pool or beach. It was so quite - no Mallorca-beach-feeling at all. Perfectly for coming down from the stress.
Stayed August 2012
*2017 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT* 10% off all 2017 bookings made by 31.01.17