Delightful double rooms in Old Town MostarThese modern, spacious and tastefully decorated rooms are situated right in the heart of Mostar’s Old Town. They are excellent value for money and in an ideal location for exploring the city of Mostar and its surrounding area.
There are 2 of these double rooms with terrace or balcony in a pansion-style building only 50 metres from the famous Stari Most (Old Bridge). There are also 4 other triple rooms that do not have terraces/blaconies. The reception area and breakfast room on the ground floor leads up to a large landing area on the first floor where the first double room can be found. This room has access to its own part of a large terrace that has mountain and city views. The second double-room is located on the second (top) floor and has its own private balcony with similar views. Both rooms have large, modern ensuite bathrooms, a fridge, flat-screen tv, sofa and a coffee table. Breakfast is included in the price.
These apartments are ideal for couples or friends who wish to stay in the heart of Mostar with all of its nightlife and attractions, whilst being in a city that is a short drive away from the hiking, rafting, waterfalls and other highlights of the surrounding region. Mostar is an easy 45 minute drive from the Croatian-Bosnian border at Metkovic.
- Nearest airport Mostar, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo
- Distance to airport2hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik , Split or Sarajevo airport.
- Nearest townMostar
- Distance to townIn Old Town.
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of busesRegular buses from nearby bus station.
- Details on nearest shopsRestaurants, souvenir shops, mini-market, post office.
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: Any
- Arrival days: Any
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 30m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a stay.
- Car park: Paid parking available only 30m from property.
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Dining room is downstairs breakfast room.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Bedroom and living area is an open-plan studio.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Driving time to nearest beach: 1 hours drive to Croatian coast.
- Nearest airport: Mostar, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo
- Distance to airport: 2hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik , Split or Sarajevo airport.
- Nearest town: Mostar
- Distance to town: In Old Town.
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Restaurants, souvenir shops, mini-market, post office.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Regular buses from nearby bus station.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Others:Price of the room is based on two people sharing. Extra beds or sofa beds are available and subject to charge of £15 per person per night.
- Others:Continental breakfast included in the price.
- Telephone:On request
- Maid/Cleaning:On request
- Cot rental:On request
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 euros
This property exceeded our expectations A++
Stayed June 2007