Stylish Town House in Rovinj, Istria. Sleeps 3-5.
If the Croatian coast can be described as being similar to the Cote d'Azur, then Rovinj is definitely the "St Tropez" of Croatia. With its colour-washed buildings and numerous cafes and bars dotted around the pretty harbour, it oozes Mediterranean chic and is fast becoming a must-see city destination in its own right.
This beautiful house was built in the 17th century and is centrally located along one of Rovinj's medieval streets. The property is now offered as a very high quality town house set over four floors. Guests enter the house via two flights of steps from the pedestrianised street into a kitchen/dining area with separate shower room. The first floor features a lounge area with an attractive traditional fireplace and a sofabed which can be used to accommodate two additional guests. Climbing the staircase up to the second floor (no door) reveals a double bedroom and separate toilet room along with a freestanding roll top bath. The topmost floor (no internal door) of the house contains a single bed and leads out onto a roof terrace equipped with dining table, chairs and a fridge, perfect for relaxing on an evening and enjoying the views over the sea and the rooftops of Rovinj.
The house makes an ideal base from which to enjoy the city, is only a short walk away from one of Rovinj's numerous beaches and also provides fantastic access to the Istrian countryside and its Medieval hill top towns. Day trips to Venice and Pula Amphitheatre are also available from Rovinj.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport20km
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsLocal grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant 200 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 3 nights. 1 and 2 night stays subject to 20% surcharge
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 17th century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: Villa: 120m2
- Fans: 1 provides
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking: Fee of up to €20 per day, payable locally. Parking located 10 mins walk away in a public car park
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning units are located in the bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the terrace
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate 2 extra persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Local grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200 meters
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Internet: Included
- Cot rental: Included
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
17 July - 24 July£ 249.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Great location and roof terrace. It would have been helpful to have soap provided in the basins.
Impressed with: Food, weather, beaches, people.
Not impressed with: Queues to cross the border into Slovenia
Favourite villa moment: Roof terrace.
Stayed June 2013
Excellent, caretaker extremely helpful.
Impressed with: The clear water
Not impressed with: Not always impressed by the food or wine
Stayed August 2012