2 bedroom sea side Cottage in Sevid, sleeps 4-6
Located just 50m from the clear crystal blue sea is this newly built two double bedroom cottage in Sevid. Sevid is a pretty coastal town, close to Primosten and is well known for its clear waters. The beautiful setting makes for an ideal holiday if you are after a peaceful and relaxing time.
A path leads directly from the cottage to the sea and here there are jetties where you can sit and enjoy the wonderful view out across the sea or take a swim in the sea. The cottage is split-level, thoughtfully decorated throughout and consists of two double bedrooms, a comfortable lounge with satellite TV, kitchen with dining facilities and a modern shower room. Outside there is a courtyard with built-in BBQ, perfect for preparing an evening meal. The cottage would suit either couples or a small family who are after a comfortable place to stay with easy access to the coast. For large families or groups looking to holiday together this cottage can be booked with the villa in front (TG034) which sleeps 8-9 people.
The cottage is approached along a track road and offers parking either on the driveway or in the bay opposite. The village of Sevid is approximately a 35 minute drive from Split airport and is a fantastic base from which to explore the area/region which features such sites as the waterfalls of Krka National Park and the UNESCO protected town of Trogir, as well as the historic city of Split. All of these areas are located within a 30 – 60 minute drive from the apartment.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport25km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Sevid
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2013
- Area: 100m2
- Number of fans provided: 2
- Drive way and parking bay close by
- Mooring available for boats up to 10m at €5 per day up to €50 per rental payable locally. Please request at time of booking.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: 2
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Patio area
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Furniture on terrace: Tables, chairs, deck chairs
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Double sink in the bathroom
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Sevid
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 09 June£ 84.00 09 June - 23 June£ 111.00 23 June - 07 July£ 131.00 07 July - 18 Aug.£ 151.00 18 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 131.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 111.00 15 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 84.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: