One bedroom seaside apartment in Cavtat near Dubrovnik
Situated in the picturesque seaside town of Cavtat well known for its wonderful cafes and restaurants, this pretty one bedroom apartment offers guests lovely sea views from its terrace. Comfortably furnished, dotted with many oriental pieces reflecting the owner’s links with the region, this good value apartment is suited to guests looking to relax in an enviable location close to beaches, shops and restaurants.
This second floor apartment is entered from the rear parking area via external stairs (no lift). The front door opens up into a hallway and into an openplan kitchen/diner/lounge area with French doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace. There is a separate shower room and a double bedroom with a further sea facing terrace. The apartment sleeps 2 adults, and can sleep an additional child on the sofa in the living area.
This apartment would suit those looking to stay within walking distance of local restaurants and beaches. An hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat from April till October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes. Last boat back is around midnight.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town10 mins walk.
- Distance to bus stop10 mins walk.
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 mins to Dubrovnik.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, restaurants, marketplace.
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2005
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 75m2 Sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: for 1 car
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 4 persons.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa in living area for 1 child
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5min
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 10 mins walk.
- Distance to bus stop: 10 mins walk.
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, marketplace.
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 50 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 mins to Dubrovnik.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 65.00 01 June - 01 July£ 85.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 97.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 85.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 65.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Impressed with: The clear water
Not impressed with: No beaches, just rocky coastline.
Recommend: Cavtat town - local bars.
Favourite villa moment: Watching the thunderstorms from the balcony!
Stayed October 2013
Nice apartment, but it was a little further walk away from centre of town/beaches than we realised from the details provided because it involves a steep hill, so although it was 50m from sea it's not practical due to a steep cliff, in reality it was about a 1km. It needs a car/bus if you're not too fit. Very beautiful countryside and coastal scenery. Excellent restaurants. Lots of interesting places to visit around Dubrovnik (if you have a car). Good level of English spoken. Good value for money outside Eurozone. Clean and tidy for the most part. Crystal clear seas.
Stayed June 2009