Three bedroom villa with pool located in Konavle valley, Dubrovnik region. Sleeps 6-7
Located in the picturesque Konavle Valley with pretty views and situated within easy access of Dubrovnik City, this three bedroom villa is ideal for a family or a group of friends looking for a relaxing villa stay in one of Croatia’s most popular areas.
The villa is approached along a country lane and into a driveway. A flight of stairs from the driveway lead up to the villa and onto the pool, terrace and outdoor BBQ area. Entry into the villa is via a door located on the side of the property which opens into a corridor. From here guests can enter into a large lounge with two sets of doors leading out onto the pool area, a set of doors from the lounge lead into a separate dining room also where a further set of doors open out onto the pool area. To the rear of the hallway there is a kitchen, WC and utility room. The second floors features a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony overlooking the pool, a second double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a twin bedroom with separate shower room.
Car hire is recommended if staying at this villa. The area is abundant in vineyards and olive groves with many of the small villages maintaining old customs and their inhabitants still wearing traditional costumes. This area features some good restaurants, one of the most well-known being Konavoski Dvori situated in a watermill near the waterfalls of the River Ljuta. Attractions within the region include the historical towns of Dubrovnik and Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands. A little further afield, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar by car are also possible and worth a visit.
- Distance to beach10 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport.
- Distance to airport12km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town30km
- Distance to bus stopApproximately 500 meters.
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2010
- Area: 300m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 5 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 40m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the terrace, plus sun loungers
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Additional bed available for 7th person suitable only for a child up to 12 years old
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport.
- Distance to airport: 12km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 30km
- Distance to bus stop: Approximately 500 meters.
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: A taxi pick up from Dubrovnik airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately Euros 30 payable locally. Please speak with one of our consultants to book.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental: Included.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 168.00 01 May - 01 June£ 194.00 01 June - 01 July£ 296.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 371.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 296.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 194.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Pictures don't do villa justice...It has everything u could want. Peaceful just perfect. You could send me back for week or two.
Impressed with: Croatia is a beautiful country..people are helpful
Not impressed with: The price difference between restaurants aimed at tourists and regular cafe. restaurants and shops quality in local restaurant of a much higher standard
Recommend: Koracevo kuca and café bars in gruda where nice friendly staff in all shops
Favourite villa moment: Swimming in pool with the smell of bbq cooking dinner outside it was all excellent
Stayed June 2015
Situation excellent. Huge amount of space in villa, v. clean, comfortable beds, lovely bathrooms, always enough hot water, well stocked kitchen. Outside space lovely with great pool, nice BBQ area, amazing view and lots of grass for kids to play on. Colour scheme, decor not to our taste but obviously does not matter for a holiday!
The villa could be marketed better. For example the handy proximity to Dubrovnik airport, the beautiful beach v locally, the ease of visiting Montenegro Dubrovnik.... The amazing view from the swimming pool etc
Impressed with: Scenery, cost, accessibility, history
Not impressed with: Couldn't get skimmed milk
Recommend:Koraceva Kuca Gruda 20215 - Local restaurant, walkable from villa was lovely.
Favourite villa moment: Huge water fight in the swimming pool and then all into the bath together - 4 adults and 2 kids!
Stayed May 2013