4 Bedroom Villa near Jelsa, sleeps 8-9
This villa is located in a pretty fishing village near Jelsa on Hvar Island. It is perfect for a family or group of friends looking for a quiet location whilst still being well positioned to explore the highlights of Hvar.
The villa sits on a gated property enclosed by stone walls, and is elegantly presented with wood furnishings throughout. It is comprised of a spacious living room with L-shaped sofa, dining table and partially separated kitchen, three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and two shower rooms. An extra bed for one additional person can be provided in one of the double bedrooms. Discreet owners live on the ground floor of the villa with a separate entrance.
Outside, guests have exclusive access to a large, partially covered balcony furnished with sofas and a table, as well as a partially covered terrace with traditional stone BBQ, dining furniture and sun loungers.
Car hire is recommended to explore the island. Beaches, shops and restaurants are all within walking distance, and areas easily accessible by car include nearby Jelsa, abundant with cafes, and the wine bars of Stari Grad are also worth visiting. Further afield, Hvar Town is well known for it's lively atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Distance to beach900 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2hrs including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to town5km
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 5 nights for end of June to end of August. 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Area: 140m2
- Discreet owner lives in building.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Extra bed available for one of the double bedrooms.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 900 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2hrs including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: 5km
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- In suburb
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
27 Apr. - 09 June£ 152.00 09 June - 30 June£ 225.00 30 June - 14 July£ 310.00 14 July - 25 Aug.£ 347.00 25 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 310.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 225.00 15 Sept. - 14 Oct.£ 152.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: