Outstanding six bedroom luxury villa with pool in Hvar
This outstanding six bedroom villa with pool is located on the waterfront and set in one 1000 square metres of mature garden and is within easy reach of Hvar town centre. Lavishly decorated, no expense has been spared when it comes to interior décor where contemporary designed furniture sits amidst attractive colour palates. Fascinating works of art, some containing adult themes, are on display from some of the best contemporary Croatian artists.
The villa is divided into two apartments and is approached via a coastal road. Guests enter via the main gate up a flight of stairs, passing through the extensive garden along the way to the ground floor entrance which leads directly into the lounge of the lower apartment. In this apartment the colour theme is monochrome mixed with bold colours. In the main lounge area there is a dining area, sofas and a large sliding door leading out onto a sea facing terrace.
An archway from the lounge leads to a kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms one of which has an en-suite shower room and doors to a terrace, a twin bedroom, a separate shower room and separate bathroom with a bath. Stairs lead to the brightly coloured upper apartment. This consists of a main lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea view terrace, two double bedrooms and a twin room all with doors leading out onto one long balcony with garden views.
There are two separate bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bath. An indoor kitchen and a very comprehensive outdoor summer kitchen, terrace and dining area, ideal for those who like to enjoy outdoor entertaining, make up the rest of this apartment.
Undoubtedly the villas finest attributes are its outdoor facilities and services. The extensive mature garden contains an outdoor pool and a sundeck. Swimming is possible on the beach in front from the rocks or a short walk away (approx 400m) is the Pokojni Dol beach - ideal for children. Guests staying at the villa are able to make use of a 20 minute boat service (additional supplement payable locally) to take them to the island of St Clement, part of the Pakleni islands which sit opposite the town of Hvar.
On this island guests can swim on the lovely beaches and dine in one of two excellent restaurants serving Mediterranean food. The return boat service back to the villa is also available whatever time of day or night you choose to come back. Hvar town centre is a 20 minute walk away from the villa and is considered one of Croatia’s most attractive cities. With its abundant cafes, restaurants and nightlife it is an excellent place to experience Mediterranean atmosphere Croatian style at its best.
Please note this property sleeps 12 as standard. For each additional person there will be an extra daily cost. Please make sure to enter the correct amount of passengers at the time of booking to make sure that the correct price is calculated for the villa.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach20 m
- Nearest airportSpit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Distance to town20 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 300m2
- Garden: 1000m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Off street parking available for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 4 units
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.5m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Each apartment is equipped with a kitchenette. Oven available in the summer kitchen.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Laundry room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and sun recliners.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 m
- Nearest airport: Spit
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Distance to town: 20 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Chef service available on request.
- Laundry service available on request.
- Please note that this property sleeps 12. For each additional person there will be an extra daily cost. Please make sure to enter the correct amount of passengers at the time of booking to make sure that the correct price is calculated for the villa.
- Final cleaning: £150
- Maid service: €10 per hour
- Catering on request.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €800
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
18 Mar. - 27 May£ 768.00 27 May - 01 July£ 970.00 01 July - 09 Sept.£ 1,254.00 09 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 970.00 30 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 768.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Impressed with: Beauty friendliness of people
Not impressed with: Ferry arrangements and Split airport
Recommend: Boat trip via owner
Favourite villa moment: Terrace
Stayed August 2016
The catamaran tickets were always booked up, it would have been useful to have a representative from the villa buy our tickets in advance. Quentin was very helpful in sorting out a private boat, but it was expensive in comparison to other private boats.
Impressed with: Beautiful sea and place
Not impressed with: The food, it was very salty.
Recommend: Carpe Diem Bar/Club.
Favourite villa moment: BBQ outside and drinks
Stayed June/July 2012