Four bedroom luxury villa with pool in Gruz-Lapad, Dubrovnik sleeps 8-10
This stunning villa is located in the increasingly popular district of Gruz-Lapad, Dubrovnik. An attractive residential area which has, over the last few years, seen an influx of smart hotels, restaurants and waterside cafes. The area would suit those looking to stay in a comfortable spacious luxury villa in Dubrovnik situated a little away from the concentration of hectic activity surrounding the historic old town, yet be within easy access of all the city has to offer.
Guests approach the villa from a quiet residential road where guests can park their cars. There is one garage parking place for the villa. Guests enter the villa through a gate and down a short flight of steps into a side entrance through to the main hallway. Off the hallway there is a toilet/guest cloakroom and a separate room with sofa bed suitable for 2 children under 12 years of age. The hallway leads into the large open plan lounge/indoor dining area with kitchen + central island. A door from the kitchen leads back out into the hallway. Around the lounge/dining area there are a number of patio doors opening out onto a balcony which goes round much of the villa till the dining area where it widens to accommodate the pool and outdoor eating and BBQ area. A staircase located in the hallway descends one level down into the bedroom quarters which feature 2 x double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and the other with an en-suite bathroom, 2 x twin bedrooms, a separate shower room and a utility room. All the bedrooms open out onto the lower garden area which can also be accessed from the pool area above. As this villa is situated in a residential area, please note that there are noise restrictions in place after 11pm prohibiting any loud music, parties etc. in the outdoor area of the villa after this time.
A chef/catering service can be arranged at the villa. Prices start from £120 + food and drink costs for a 3 course dinner for 8. For further details and a quote tailored to your requirements, please speak with one of our consultants.
Gruz-Lapad offers much in the way of visitor interest, with easy access to the large Dubrovnik fruit, vegetable and fish market, and its sprinkling of former summer palaces, it also offers easy access for boat trips which leave from Gruz harbour to the surrounding islands such as the National Park of Mljet and the Elaphiti islands. Other recommended attractions within the region include the historical town of Cavtat as well as day trips/excursions to Montenegro and Mostar.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest town Dubrovnik
- Distance to town2km to Dubrovnik old town.
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Frequency of busesEvery 10 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Lapad
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Saturday in July and August. Any day all other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2011
- Area: 400m2
- Parking: Garage for 1 car, off street parking available for other cars at rear of villa
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Twice a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m x 3.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: There is a table for 8 on the terrace and 6 sun reclainers.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: Small double sofa bed in a separate room next to the lounge suitable for 2 children under 12 years. 2 adults may be permitted on request.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- As this villa is situated in a residential area, please note that there are noise restrictions in place after 11pm prohibiting any loud music, parties etc. in the outdoor area of the villa after this time.
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 2km to Dubrovnik old town.
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Lapad
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- In suburb
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 10 minutes
- Information on transfers: A taxi pick up from Dubrovnik Airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately €30 - €60 payable locally. Please speak with one of our consultants to book
- Provision of linen/towels
- Small double sofa bed in a separate room next to the lounge suitable for 2 children under 12 years. 2 adults may be permitted on request.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 381.00 01 May - 01 June£ 427.00 01 June - 01 July£ 524.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 813.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 524.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 381.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The villa was amazing and just like the pictures. It was in a beautiful location and was well equipped with all kitchen utensils. It was spacious and only a short taxi ride to the old town. We would definitely recommend a stay here - you will not be disappointed.
The owners were great and were very helpful. They helped us with our luggage and were contactable if we had any questions. They were very friendly and we had a dinner cooked by them which was amazing. They were also very flexible regarding our check in time and let us check in early and check out later. Thank you!
One thing to mention is that it is better to contact the owner directly rather through Croatian villas if you want a flexible check in time. We did not find Croatian villas useful or helpful in this respect.
Impressed with: The beautiful scenery
Recommend:The old town is a short taxi ride away. A walk to Lapad beach area is also very nice.
Croatian Villas comment about check in time: The check in time can only be varied by the property manager. Any variation to check in / check out time will depend on previous guests check out time / next guests check in time. So e.g 2 weeks before you arrive, the villa may show unoccupied the day before your arrival, however a last minute booking could come in which could occupy the day before your arrival. This is the reason Croatian Villas can only recommend you contact the property directly the day before or on the day of your arrival to request an earlier check in. Same situation applies to check out time.
Stayed May 2013
While the house was nice, we hired the villa because of the private heated pool advertised on your website. When we got there, the pool was not heated, but worse, it was filled with muddy water, was absolutely filthy. The owners were also very unfriendly and the villa was furnished with a meager supply of dishes and glassware. The pots and pans were also too small for a villa advertised to sleep 8-10.
Stayed April 2012
Villa Comment: When you arrived there had been terrible weather/storms and even floods in Dubrovnik, most unseasonal, which had caused havoc with the pool. The owners offered you immediately a 20% discount because of this and this was something you accepted. Amount of dishes and glassware is sufficient for up to 12 persons.
On the same day it was realised that more people were going to stay at the house (11/12 in total) than the official capacity (10). In view of this the owners offered you the following choice:
1. Additional unregistered guests must leave the Villa
2. The additional guests could stay at the Villa at the original price so without the 20% discount.
Option 2 was accepted.