1 Bedroom Seafront Villa on Krapanj Island, sleeps 2-4
This rustic seafront bungalow is located near the centre of the Island Krapanj. It is a great choice for couples, located on a romantic pedestrian-only island with peaceful beach just metres from the villa. Boat mooring and/or rental (licence required) available, please request at time of booking.
The villa is comprised of an open plan kitchen-living-dining room with double sofa-bed, one double bedroom and one shower room. The stone terraced garden is situated to the front of the property and enclosed, with stairs up to the roof of the villa. The garden also features a covered dining terrace, traditional stone BBQ and unobstructed sea views.
Krapanj is a small Dalmatian Island close to Sibenik and also not too far from the towns of Primosten, famous for its vineyards, and Vodice with it's vibrant nightlife. Shops, restaurants and pebbly beaches are all within walking distance and the island is well noted for is scuba diving activities and traditional seafood specialty dishes.
To preserve it's heritage, Krapanj is not accessible by car but for those wishing to take day trips exploring the mainland, car hire is available here. Parking is available at Brodarica ferry port on the mainland.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport47km + 5 minute ferry crossing (foot passengers only)
- Nearest townSibenik
- Distance to town12km
- Distance to bus stopNext to Brodarica ferry port
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 4 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 30m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 1 centrally located unit
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs.
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Accessing the Island: Krapanj is accessed by ferry from Brodarica. The crossing takes 5 minutes.
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 47km + 5 minute ferry crossing (foot passengers only)
- Nearest town: Sibenik
- Distance to town: 12km
- Distance to bus stop: Next to Brodarica ferry port
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the center: 100 m
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: per day (payable locally)
- Boat rental: €30 per day, license required (payable locally).
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 67.00 01 June - 01 July£ 84.00 01 July - 15 July£ 145.00 15 July - 16 Aug.£ 162.00 16 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 145.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 84.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 67.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Location was very good. Villa was pretty small but have everything you need for 3 person vacation. Owner was very nice and helpful. Everything went well. We need once help and it takes only 25 min and he arrive to villa.
Impressed with: People are very friendly.
Recommend: There were only 4 restaurant in island and all had good local fish. Also only food store in island had everything you need for breakfast or snacks.
Stayed June 2017