4 Bedroom Seaside Villa with Pool in Sevid, sleeps 8-10
This pretty, well-equipped villa is ideally located at the heart of Sevid town, within easy walking distance of the nearest beach. Renowned for its crystal clear waters, Sevid is a charming seaside town with plenty to offer holidaymakers, from a range of café-bars and restaurants close to the beach to activities including sailing and diving.
The villa is set over two floors. Guests enter from the gated, shaded parking area to the side of the villa, which leads to a spacious terrace and pool area furnished with sun loungers. Two steps lead up to a shaded outdoor dining area with built in BBQ. Patio doors lead through to an open plan living-kitchen-dining room. Four bedrooms are set over two floors, with two doubles benefiting from access to a shared first-floor terrace.
Car hire is recommended. Sevid itself is a pretty coastal village within easy reach of Split airport. Seaside restaurant Konoba Lanterna comes highly recommended by locals, serving traditional dishes. Possible day excursions from this villa include a trip to Krka National Park, UNESCO protected old town Trogir, and Split's Diocletian Palace, all less than an hour's drive from the villa.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport30km
- Nearest townPrimosten
- Distance to town21km
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant70m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 140m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 24m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, tables, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Nearest town: Primosten
- Distance to town: 21km
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 70m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the center: 100 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 18 June£ 299.00 18 June - 01 July£ 455.00 01 July - 15 July£ 545.00 15 July - 19 Aug.£ 597.00 19 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 545.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 455.00 16 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 299.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off remaining June, July & August 2017 dates