2 Bedroom Countryside Cottage in Starigrad, sleeps 4
This lovely stone cottage is a great choice for a small family or couple looking for a countryside retreat. It is located in Starigrad, a rural town near the Paklenica National Park in the Zadar region. The cottage is ideally located for those who enjoy nature.
The cottage is entered on the ground floor into an open plan kitchen-living-dining room with fireplace and stairs leading up to the first floor, which is comprised of two double bedrooms and one shower room. The property is enclosed by a stone wall and the outdoor area features a covered dining terrace and traditional BBQ, as well as an open space furnished with sun loungers.
Car hire is recommended. The nearest beach, shops and restaurants are within 5 minutes' drive of the cottage. Don't miss the unique beach or a day at the Krka National Park waterfalls are well worth a visit while in the region.
- Distance to beach2.5 km
- Nearest airportZadar
- Distance to airport51.5km
- Nearest townStarigrad Paklenica
- Distance to town2.5km
- Distance to bus stop2.5km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nihgts for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 46m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, picnic table and benches.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Zadar
- Distance to airport: 51.5km
- Nearest town: Starigrad Paklenica
- Distance to town: 2.5km
- Distance to bus stop: 2.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2.5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 05 Jan.£ 146.00 05 Jan. - 30 May£ 90.00 30 May - 29 June£ 115.00 29 June - 30 Aug.£ 137.00 30 Aug. - 29 Sept.£ 121.00 29 Sept. - 22 Dec.£ 90.00 22 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 146.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: